Jun_ek9 / Jonathan Leong scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the steering ( itu pon need wait for 1months. ) and then go to my workshop.open the old steering and wanna replace with evo9 steering.and then open the airbag (too many rust there!) almost all get rust.

so i call him back ask how, then he said return the steering and he change new one.ok start from august i wait untill september.and then after a month waiting i keep asking how to steering he said , friends go japan take halfcut and not yet back.untill now too many reason.and for this year i whatapp him (JUN_Ek9) , he said steering is on the way back.new steering.but i already fadeup with his reason.just refund it easy. i wait for 6 months for the steering!!!!!!! i wont trust this _!_ -.- _!_ . said macam orang mabuk.

the steering pic i no save already because change phone already. nvm for those wont believe me nvm. but this is real situation i face it. dowant give me back money ah.ala rm1k only also wanna take ah.malu la u use evo, i also use evo. i dont put any hope u refund back my money.because i know u just said only. POOR this fu*ker. dowant reply my msg ok lor.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

buy from samurai racing lagi bagus

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i already found the picture of rust steering.

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Probably came from a Tsunami Evo

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
Now the prob is he wont responsibility.first if we get thing sure he check first.aduh..just u all need to carefull

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
not all Evo drivers are scammer. Only a few bad evo drivers as such give the members a bad name and rep.

Perhaps next time, if there is any transaction, just COD. Before paying cash, check properly the item.
There are oso more serious scammer than not deal with car parts, but oso scum scammer that cheat money when buying/selling cars.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Guess that's another way to get an Evo then :rofl:
This nickname in ZTH sounds familiar.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The thing is long time supplier. Initially okay only now turn bad. Probably himself now got into problem...:confused:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
yes. he is Senior member from zth SF. i friend with him almost 3 years.always give nice spare parts to me. but the steering are very frustrating. yalor nvm.i dunno what happen to him now.i sms or whatapps never reply.kena culik ke =D. ya ya Ken Yeang not all evo owner like thats.i c.o.d with him.but i deal at night so hard to see the rust.sebab inside the steering.outlook is good but inside very rusty.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

next day baru bukak want install it then very rust.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yes. he is Senior member from zth SF. i friend with him almost 3 years.always give nice spare parts to me. but the steering are very frustrating. yalor nvm.i dunno what happen to him now.i sms or whatapps never reply.kena culik ke =D. ya ya Ken Yeang not all evo owner like thats.i c.o.d with him.but i deal at night so hard to see the rust.sebab inside the steering.outlook is good but inside very rusty.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

next day baru bukak want install it then very rust.
Maybe try to reach him and see if he is actually facing any problems? I mean since u good friend with him for 3 years, sudden changed could mean something. If you think he is a friend worth caring or have la hehe!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
later on try go his restaurant =D. aiyo mengidam mau pakai itu steering haha.already drop price see the price on fb =D

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Pejal,

can the steering be used, after all the rust been removed??
Maybe hati oso tak sedap knowing rust happened to the steering edi...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
looks like surface rust case.....Not those rust that is so bad that it become keropok....
Anyway, I might be wrong

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
looks like surface rust case.....Not those rust that is so bad that it become keropok....
Anyway, I might be wrong
Agree wiz bro ken...by d looks of d pic it's like surface rust..if it is then nothing a good rust remover n a bit of greasy hands x solve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day guyz,

actually, this is a simple DIY that anybody can figure out & do it by themselves..

i post this thread out of my 'bored'ness .. hehe

so, plz bare with me :biggrin:

p/s : if u have any question/suggestion, do post it here :wink:

Things u need :

1. The Grounding Cable Kit (mine is HKS)
2. Spannar
3. Allen Key

1st Step

Disconnect your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience