JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Party? I didnt know there's gonna be a party. LOL
Let me confirm back with you. tomoro ill go read about it and sms you k?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Anyone want to buy Corporate Suite Pass? Selling cheap...1 only. :hmmmm:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Ok, Dengkil RNR sounds good...say 8.30 am???...cause if we meet the melaka guys it will be after the KLIA toll @ around 9.10am...

Oh and i saw the list, i think RERider is joining us as well...meeting us at dengkil?

Rock Lee, yeah sure we will see u there...but dont be late...eh if u guys meet up on saturday let me know also...can go yum cha =)

sms me if anything...

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
philip nst
Give me yur contact bro. my house is just opposite Premiere Hotel. I'll call out spooled as well.

kk13
Bro. Ill be going there myself. Im gonna be at Banting overnight Saturday. Banting going to Sepang is very near.
Bro, come and meet at Dengkil RnR la..our convoy would be no meaning without you..we can drive makan angin at 70 km/h together until sepang while everybody else are speeding like mad and leave me behind..

we can drive side by side..talk cock, sing song, take pictures and wave to each other while driving... so come to dengkil RnR la...:biggrin:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
kk13
Dont worry. for this event definitely wont be late.
anyways regarding Saturday, still not sure. Will sms u in advance if I get any news k.

Ameer@kariayam
lolz.. I would love to convoy with u guys actually. but from Banting to Sepang is from opposite direction with u guys. If I go Dengkil R&R I need to pass by Sepang, then U-turn back again to go Sepang. hahaha. You guys enjoy. Ill definitely see u guys there. LOL

Last edited:

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha.. I think I'm gonna be lost! underslyder, where do you plan to start your journey? we can convoy to dengkil rnr.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
haha...yeah so 8.30 @ Dengkil RNR!...we will leave @ 8.40 so dont be late!...

if anyone doesn't know the way I will be leaving from the hartamas area using the NKVE around 8am...if you want to join me, let me know...

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
we are meeting up at 7.45am at shell petrol station in desa sri hartamas before heading up to Dengkil. We'll leave at 8am. See you guys there! Dont forget to reload your Touch n go card and bring along the car sticker.

darkdark99

Known Member
Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nice gathering with u guys, even though my car was not there, still having lot of fun, and met some RX-7 friends!! :biggrin: and just realize got some sun burn d! oh man is hot! :vollkommenauf: and about the overheat FD, hope ur car will be fine!

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
It was nice to see the rotaries out in force. Wanted to come over and say hello but shy la.
I was in a purple ol skool beemer btw.

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
nice gathering with u guys, even though my car was not there, still having lot of fun, and met some RX-7 friends!! :biggrin: and just realize got some sun burn d! oh man is hot! :vollkommenauf: and about the overheat FD, hope ur car will be fine!
Thanks bro, i safe reach my house johor bahru
Thanks to all member that care for my 7