Car Shops and Services

JPJ related and Bank Loans

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
As stated on the title.
We can help you with:
1) Any JPJ related issues such as inspection that you are afraid can't be approved.
-If you have a car which you convert from a 1.3 to a 1.8.(normally should stage by stage but you jump!)
-An engine conversion from a different brand to a different brand of car (Mazda RX7 fitted with a Toyota 1JZ).
-A cut and joint car.(Please be aware that we have the rights to reject any job if you purposely cut and join cars for business purpose.this particular service of cuts and joint only applies for a car which have been in an accident and result to a total lost).
-Any unregistered engine which is different from the one stated in the grant.
-Unregistered NGV user.
-Basically anything that involve inspection.
-If you have alot of summons from JPJ, we can handle it to clear everything out.
-Any engine conversion no matter how ridiculous,we will help you out.

2)Bank loans:
-Loans for a car with a maximum age of 14 years old.

But please do remember that we are humans as well..we will do every single thing we can to help you out.Please do not misuse/abuse this service that we provide. Especially the cut and joint cars.
A lot of traders contact me on this with one reason, they want to cut and join the cars and sell it off.Yes we can make it happen,but please,it is the wrong thing to do.We won't help..We provide this service to help out car-maniacs to enjoy their car more without hassle and problems from JPJ.
Anything,you all can post it here. i will personally PM as soon as possible.
Tell me the problem,and i'll tell if it can be settled or not.
Even if you have over 20 of summons,just tell me.
Cheers! -Ryuuken-

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
I need approval for my Black tint glass, how do i go bout it

Last edited:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
First of all..i need at least a picture on how dark your tinted are..can you send me few?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
basically my car is imported from japn and it comes with dark glasses as estima it's 70% tinted. pass me ur email or contact number will call you.

moochie

Known Member
Sep 12, 2009
Selangor
Can you help out with summons that "tidak boleh di kompaun"?
From speaking with the JPJ people they said that I must personally go and attend the so called hearing but it is all during the day and I am in and out of town.
Any help and info would be very much appreciated.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Ryuken- loans, my friend is trying to get a 5 year loan for an Altezza, year 2000. He has Clear and good credit history with no stains in CCRIS. U think u can do it?

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Im planning to get a n 01/06 Evo7....loan amount 50k,age 23 (dont want to loan with guarantor)
Can you help? if yes,pls pm me asap,thanks a lot

doublock

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Subang Jaya
Ryuuken,

My Satria on grant already evo engine. i changed to another evo (block) coz old one damaged. No customs form (lost).

Can you help??

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
i got letter from GH to tint 90% , need to know how to go about it in JPJ ,can help?

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Guys Guys And Guys!

Sorry about all these messages and all.. I know some of u all had been trying to contact me via personal message and stuffs. I appreciate it, but in terms of doing JPJ stuffs and puspakom i need to put a rest to it just for a while because apparently someone was trying to know who i'm dealing with and who's trying to get me for helping out. I wanna be reasonable here but i have to lay low for a year.. This thread was started in 2012 and i've rested for a year already.. But still helping those who really really really needs it.