JPJ and Customs Party

prodigy

Customs department involved? Was it some kinda smuggling operation or something?

I've been stopped at the Dengkil area twice before, heading towards KLIA direction. Its notmally huge operations and you ought to be careful when going to KLIA. Its a hot spot for speeding and you're likely to get stopped even if you're just doing 115kmh.

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Customs? .. uh .. why the pencegahan's involve in blocks... as i concern "Unit Pencegahan" of Customs wont involve in blocks ... and they have no rules to put a roadblock ... funny ... need more $$$?

prodigy

Maybe they had a tip off on some smuggling, thats why they had to put a roadblock.

The authorities get the bad light most of the time but when they hold an operasi to curb smuggling or some illegal activities, nobody gives them the credit when they smash a illegal activity ring.

Saying that, not all the time they have operasi to curb illegal activity. Most of the time to cari makan.

Boink Boink

Nitrospeed.

Appreciate details such as time and location and direction of this road block? which enforcement agency.

That sort of thing.

I thought the JPJ onslaught for cars was already going quiet. Obviously I was wrong?

prodigy

They've reduced the operasi on modified cars but off and on, they'll surprise you at the most unlikely place. At one point, there were roadblock near my house in Klang, leading to Bukit Tinggi-Pandamaran area. They were just looking for motors without license, illegal immigrants and just anything. Fortunately i was not stopped before.

civic EH5 (local model)

just noticed my PS fluid are low and found out that my tie rod have leaks. what are possible solution?

p/s: i've replaced whole steering rack less than 2y ago

another question from pic below... do i need to replace bush? (outer tie rod)