Jian Hang Exhaust

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
it was just a simple J pipe for my intercooler, other places quote me Rm300-400, JH quoted me Rm600.
Last time my mechanic send my VR to one exhaust shop did the whole piping from turbine to tail end, including the stainless steel muffler for RM600. Must be pretty expensive nowadays....

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Wah pay more to cut queue? Got such thing one meh? LOL! Means price is based on how much he feel like charging wor.
Like buying car, you want yours faster pay under the table......:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
cos I arrived in the morning, & told him what I require to do without leaving the car there overnight as I need to use it. y not u give it a try.....offer him more money haha..
Tak mau...:rofl: Make appt and queue better. Unless loaded haha

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
bro...Kweng is wei yip/ wai heng / kaki exhaust.....:biggrin:
Different. Kaki exhaust is owned by the same person but different sifu at each shop. Not to mention the workmanship and experience too. I asked kweng before can i go to setapak or kepong branch but he insisted me to go to puchong. So I did.

Jian Hang got warranty mah. He told me can do until satisfy. From sound to performance. So if the set up he recommend base on your request, didnt match either sound or performance that you want, the fellow can tukar. That is one thing realyl good about this place. Hence the premium i guess. But then again, base on his experience and the amount of cars he has done, margin for error is quite minimal. Hahahahhahaha.....

Only one thing no good is, have to wait for appointment. You have to meet his time slot. I am still waiting for a slot "-__-
I suppose thats the plus point for JH. But by saying "do until satisfy" means how much are you paying, and if you are still not happy after 10 setups, you are burning your time. Good and bad, if you have time to burn and want to try the best setup, then JH is great.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I suppose thats the plus point for JH. But by saying "do until satisfy" means how much are you paying, and if you are still not happy after 10 setups, you are burning your time. Good and bad, if you have time to burn and want to try the best setup, then JH is great.

I also dont know what it means by do until satisfy. Could be like you say 10 setups or maybe less. But that is what i was told by him. He just say he will do to the setup that you like or recommend a setup for you, if got problem or not to expectation, he can change for you. But he never say his T&C. Hahahahahahaha.......

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I also dont know what it means by do until satisfy. Could be like you say 10 setups or maybe less. But that is what i was told by him. He just say he will do to the setup that you like or recommend a setup for you, if got problem or not to expectation, he can change for you. But he never say his T&C. Hahahahahahaha.......
He can't be doing 10 setup for you without charge. He go bankrupt.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He can't be doing 10 setup for you without charge. He go bankrupt.....:biggrin:
Do until satisfy ma...haha! But did not say is FOC haha

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
JH really have to wait damn long for an appointment. I have been waiting for a month plus already. He still say he cant do yet. Still got other cars. Then the tabung also havent make yet. Sighhhhhhhh....Very long wait.......Hmmmmmm Should i try Ijal?? Is he as good as JH?? Where exactly is his shop??

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
JH really have to wait damn long for an appointment. I have been waiting for a month plus already. He still say he cant do yet. Still got other cars. Then the tabung also havent make yet. Sighhhhhhhh....Very long wait.......Hmmmmmm Should i try Ijal?? Is he as good as JH?? Where exactly is his shop??
Try Kweng then

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I will recommend ijal...he is as good as JH.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I really am thinking of paying Ijal a visit. JH is good no doubt. Reputation is good in market. But really, wait so long. Sometimes call he never pick up. Then say will call me back after he see back his drawings of my car, never call back. Say call me to let me know when he is available, never call back. Sighhhhh....Mau kasi business sama dia pun susah......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience