Jet Turbo X engine oil

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i saw some ads in FB about this oil, some dealers selling in malaysia.

i know they were sold in Malaysia before in the mid 90s.

tried to google but cant find any info.

anybody tried this oil or have any more info?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Welcome to Hai-O Marketing Sdn Bhd.

looks like it is some direct selling oil.

no website at all on the oil itself.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Bro, there are so many reputable engine oil brand out there. Proven and assured quality.

Why bothered with Jet Turbo X brand? Judging my the "hi-tech", I already suspect this is gimmick oil. Unless you are pretty much an "adventurous" person and risk taker, or the salesman give you full warranty to replace your engine if it goes kong...

Would you take medicine from an unknown person?

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i never use this engine oil...so cannot comment.

but i dun tink i want to try...ever...even FOC.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i've tried this oil..but not as full eo replacement...

just as revitalizer (in small quantity)....this oil seems very stubborn to wash from your hand...(even with help of soap/detergent)...

quite impressive result smooth engine and help reduce friction (engine is rev happier than before)

if not because of overly expensive price i'll be probably using this oil fulltime....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
expensive maybe because of the direct selling link? heard it is not even synthetic but mineral?

bro, from your 1st thread, you say you never heard of this oil, then you say that even internet dont have info.

Then in the following thread (see above) you claimed that you "heard that it is not even synthetic but mineral"....

1st you dont know, then you know.....Aiyoyo....:rolleyes:

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my england not good ma

i know they were in malaysia before, then i google cant find any website, no info at all. then i read the Hai O website and dint say if they are mineral or synthetic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Jaguar XF: Scoop Photo & Video

Jaguar C-XF concept : S-type successor<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience