jb

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro calvin already twice meet u..1st in permas infront of mcd..2nd time u r riding behind of me at tmn daya highway friday morning if u notice..he

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
The E9 wif stock exhaust is u???
I was wondering myself how rare izzit to see an Evo wif stock exhaust...

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha..bro yihao..long time no see..already change new car ke?juz saw his car parking out side only..yup minifan got 3 car inside the garage n one e9 yellow colour with advan rs rim outside the garage..

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro yihao..i think u r correct coz saw one more time bro calvin car inside tung chun garage..maybe he got change his car to a bigger turbo..huhu.:adore:

yihao88

Known Member
Jun 14, 2011
JB
Hahaha..bro yihao..long time no see..already change new car ke?juz saw his car parking out side only..yup minifan got 3 car inside the garage n one e9 yellow colour with advan rs rim outside the garage..
Din change bro, still the same... what i have told u, next time when u saw him dun main main..:adore::adore::adore:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
ya... its in tungchun the next day to check on my ayc... they cant find any error code... release air oso the ayc light up....
then told me my ayc pump suka suka jalan, suka suka stop... there goes my $$$ for an ayc pump!!!!

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Oic..sorry for that news bro calvin..so how much u kopak for the repair?if not mistaken evo ayc pump h.cut price around 1k++..dunno if u bought brand new oem part how much..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

with the election coming soon and alot of new cars coming to our market this year, do you think it is a good time to buy new car now ?

not about expensive conti cars but models like proton or jap made.

i was browsing thru mudah and saw proton giving huge discounts for 2012 car. quite tempting to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience