jb

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Nah... Dun really see the point of speeding like dat...
I dun hav appointment to rush oso... So just plan my trip n leave early if I need to b there early...
Enjoy the drive, the scenery n the fuel saving evo... Hahahaha

yihao88

Known Member
Jun 14, 2011
JB
All the way 120kph is reli save fuel woh...
Today i went to my fren shop, i oredi told him the radiator is really really urgent, once arrive must inform me... Haha...
Bro Stud, now whr can get radar detector??

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
the problem is not many ppl can tahan 120kmh all the way... luckily i can... wahahaha

thx for informing ur fren bro... will wait for ur good news... hopefully next week can get it... need to drive up to KL for meeting on 19th... damn heavy travelling this mth....

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
perghh..using ur evo for working n daily use..:rock: WOW!!!
bro calvin = Mr. LAUPAN:listen:
so bro better to fix all ur failer A.S.A.P..
hope ur journey with ur beloved car 4eva safe bro.:biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
All the way 120kph is reli save fuel woh...
Today i went to my fren shop, i oredi told him the radiator is really really urgent, once arrive must inform me... Haha...
Bro Stud, now whr can get radar detector??
I bought mine few years ago from US. The cops can detect that u detecting them although new ones in the market are there where they jam and cops can detect that u have one but it'll show up on their scanner that does not show your car speed.

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
PDRM no more using radar for speed reading, that was very long time a go where radar detector is very useful, now it is just a waste of money.

now, the use laser which is damn accurate and you have no time to react since they will shoot you in 300 feet of distance.. radar detector cannot detect laser althought laser detector function is built in... this is because of the beam of the laser is only 18" from 300 feet distance and reduce as distance become closer. no chance for a radar detector mounted on the wind shield to detect an 18" of beam.

the solution is laser jammer, what PI said is true but there is a method how to use it safely without being noticed or give signal to police that you are jamming his gun.

the latest PDRM toys is called TruCam LTI 20-20, it is the most advanced and it shows your car picture in the surat saman, no more excuse... no other laser jammer can jam it but not long hahaha

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Bro spek... I'm just a normal salesman le... Got bosses above me one... Every mth pay car installment thru my nose... Wat to do, love cars from young... No choice lo...

cibak217

Oct 9, 2007
bro Calvin, are u from Batu Pahat?
Few times my friends confused and sms'ed me "balik kampung ke?".. coz our cars share the same colour with stock e7 kits and gold rims (but mine only advan rg lor :adore:)

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Hahahaha... I need to drive to Batu pahat for work once a mth... Was there on Monday...
But not always drive my evo la... Sometimes drive my gf's vios...
Means our car looks exactly the same when lookin from front/back lo... Even from the side if ists moving it should looks the same too...

yihao88

Known Member
Jun 14, 2011
JB
Hahahaha... I need to drive to Batu pahat for work once a mth... Was there on Monday...
But not always drive my evo la... Sometimes drive my gf's vios...
Means our car looks exactly the same when lookin from front/back lo... Even from the side if ists moving it should looks the same too...
PDRM no more using radar for speed reading, that was very long time a go where radar detector is very useful, now it is just a waste of money.

now, the use laser which is damn accurate and you have no time to react since they will shoot you in 300 feet of distance.. radar detector cannot detect laser althought laser detector function is built in... this is because of the beam of the laser is only 18" from 300 feet distance and reduce as distance become closer. no chance for a radar detector mounted on the wind shield to detect an 18" of beam.

the solution is laser jammer, what PI said is true but there is a method how to use it safely without being noticed or give signal to police that you are jamming his gun.

the latest PDRM toys is called TruCam LTI 20-20, it is the most advanced and it shows your car picture in the surat saman, no more excuse... no other laser jammer can jam it but not long hahaha
Bro, so wad can we do to prevent frm shooting?? Or any solution to prevent this??(beside drive slow la... Hahaha...)

Calvin is a rich guy la, he always drive his evo go here and thr... I meet him few time b4... Or ur company got any extra allowance for u while driving ur evo izzzit?? Hahaha...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Bro yihao... If got any company so good pls let me know le... I wanna work there... Cover my evo maintenance n petrol can d... Wahahahahah

yihao88

Known Member
Jun 14, 2011
JB
Bro yihao... If got any company so good pls let me know le... I wanna work there... Cover my evo maintenance n petrol can d... Wahahahahah
Ya, beside u i m finding that type of company too... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Just now pass by yong peng saw an yellow e7, i tot is u... but c clearly, not ce28 rim...

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
To all bro's here..plz i need some advice from u all reg. the good place where can i change my exaust pipe here in jb..thanx

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
U wanna do custom full set??
Try TopSpeed exhaust at Taman Sentosa... Same row as Klinik Gan...

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
LOLx , TopSpeed one of the shop I really salute,good work and they take long long time to do their job ><
Prepare smth to spend ur time over there,magazine or smth else

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6 months ago i put in ground cable to my engine,chassis,alternator,throttle body...right now im planning to put additional cable to my aircond compresor,will it give any good effect???will the air conditioning suffer by installing another cable to the compresor,ur opinion wud be appreciated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience