Jazeman shocker!..

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
lennon,
aiyo... hahaha i'm just messing around ler. But really, for someone his age, I'd say he's good enough to race around the track. Heck, even I have not tried racing in a track. I only tried racing away from girls who's trying to catch me and rape me. Maybe I should just shout back at those rapist girls "I am not driftkingii la, I am Lennon! Please rape me... ! I mean... please don't rape me!"
hehehehe
Hahahha....... Sometimes dunno when are you messing around.....

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Grrr...........

a humble young lad who just reached puberty and you guys hantam him cos he got talent.

Just to inform this formula BMW Asia is not run by apek bawah pokok organisation, so please cut some slack for the fella la...

if there is no slack given by the FIA, then we would not have Kimi Raikkonen as champions now...remember his first year outing as a F1 driver? also temporary superlicense wat.

Had lunch with him last sunday at sepang during the Petronas PFX race. i definately say he's not those stuck up snobbish looking fella. others, maybe la but for him...i dun think so.

he's still young, so give some chance...we all do hope that he's going to reach his dream, and he did just that by flying to Macau and valencia in the later part of this year.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Grrr...........

a humble young lad who just reached puberty and you guys hantam him cos he got talent.

Just to inform this formula BMW Asia is not run by apek bawah pokok organisation, so please cut some slack for the fella la...

if there is no slack given by the FIA, then we would not have Kimi Raikkonen as champions now...remember his first year outing as a F1 driver? also temporary superlicense wat.

Had lunch with him last sunday at sepang during the Petronas PFX race. i definately say he's not those stuck up snobbish looking fella. others, maybe la but for him...i dun think so.

he's still young, so give some chance...we all do hope that he's going to reach his dream, and he did just that by flying to Macau and valencia in the later part of this year.
I wish him good luck... he can go F1 straight la after this (i disagree bcoz they want him to go other challenge but for experience, i think it will be no prob)... i see he got talent... a humble person too... u cant find people from his school who are humble... by the way, he is a kid.. learning...

i think he is more like takumi... a kid outside... but a powerful racer inside.. lets pray he wins !!!

Miton is going MACAU meh ???? wow... race in the track of the KINGS

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
lennon,
that's why i am unpredictable, it makes it harder to really know who I am. Low profile ma. so to speak, that is. hahah

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
I wish him good luck... he can go F1 straight la after this (i disagree bcoz they want him to go other challenge but for experience, i think it will be no prob)... i see he got talent... a humble person too... u cant find people from his school who are humble... by the way, he is a kid.. learning...

i think he is more like takumi... a kid outside... but a powerful racer inside.. lets pray he wins !!!

Miton is going MACAU meh ???? wow... race in the track of the KINGS
Honestly, i agree with you. he should get himself more exposure on Junior Formula GP races (formula Renault, GP2, F3000) and that is why he will be based in Europe from what i learned. You wont find anyone like him at his level...pleasant and friendly. i do pray that he will succeed as there are not much young talents around left. Most malaysians are stuck at national or international level. Examples? Karamjit, the late Jimmy Low, Eddie and Eric. No sponsor, no race. End of story.

unless motorsports in Malaysia has the same fanaticsm (i hope i spelled it right) as football, then at least we got a chance...the amount of money they run for a state football team can fund small fries like privateer teams for a year's budget.

but first, we must prove that motor racing will garner more prestige than football...that's an uphill challenge...hehe...

And No, i am not going to Macau. Too fat to race :rofl:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Grrr...........

He's a good bloke alright......

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Honestly, i agree with you. he should get himself more exposure on Junior Formula GP races (formula Renault, GP2, F3000) and that is why he will be based in Europe from what i learned. You wont find anyone like him at his level...pleasant and friendly. i do pray that he will succeed as there are not much young talents around left. Most malaysians are stuck at national or international level. Examples? Karamjit, the late Jimmy Low, Eddie and Eric. No sponsor, no race. End of story.

unless motorsports in Malaysia has the same fanaticsm (i hope i spelled it right) as football, then at least we got a chance...the amount of money they run for a state football team can fund small fries like privateer teams for a year's budget.

but first, we must prove that motor racing will garner more prestige than football...that's an uphill challenge...hehe...

And No, i am not going to Macau. Too fat to race :rofl:
i am sorry... i was too tired, i meant is jazeman going to MAcau ????

i think motorsports is a little easier than other sports... it wont be a prob n gman wont be thinking of building that million dollar crap in UK with UK governmnet not approving it...

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
this events may helped him become a much more stronger competitor for future races...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:wavey:Hi all hope u guys enjoyed this post

erm due to zth auto resize pictures im afraid you cant view the pics of words properly, here in the direct link to the post
http://i.pictr.com/y2fsbni18f.jpg
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience