Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in malaysia, JKR will find contractor, then BN will involve, see which contractor can give the most $$$$$ table money then only they will employ that contractor...dun care whether half pass six company or not...janji got $$$$$......

Noskid

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
Visit site
JAPAN BOLEH !!!!!!:top:
MALAYSIA road suxxxx.....all the potholes everywhere no potholes means not MALAYSIA'S road....:thumpdown:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Don't worry bro. Election is coming up. All the potholes problem will resolve soon. As usual, this is our "loves" country.

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
it will be 6 weeks for Malaysia to do the similar repair and 60 times the cost...

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Many roads are under the federal government's jurisdiction, they will beautify these and announce upgrades to roads in the opposition areas, whether the jobs will go ahead or not depends on how much pocket money they want to make...fark them.

AlgenTo

Feb 27, 2009
Hopefully our government will become this efficient... Hopefully la...:trytofly:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
If only we can see justtttttttt a few more pictures of the rebuilding process... justttttttttt a few more...

then gotta give it to NEXCO. For comparison purposes, NEXCO could be compared to PLUS. This is a highway.

Anyway, I would really love to believe this story, but it was reported by UK's Daily Mail so (just open the website, then you know).... justttt a few more pics please.....

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
respect not only to the jap gov, but also the dedication of their citizen too (road repair crews). they love their country so much...
Compare to us in Malaysia, our road are build by Bangladeshi , Indians or Indonesian labour...furthermore our own engineers should do their work so that the quality is there.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
our govt too bz spending our tax payers money.

Cost of MRT Sungai Buloh 150km vs China's Bejing - Shanghai fastest train 1,318 km

I won't be surprised that Bolehland will go bankrupt during our life-time under the BN Govt.

Would you believe it? It cost UMNO to build the Sungai Buloh MRT a distance of ONLY 150km a walloping USD17B (RM53B) or a cost of USD133M per km verses China's Bejing - Shanghai (Fastest train in the World @
350km per hour) a distance of 1,318km ONLY USD22B or USD16M per km??????

Another wasted tax payer's money! Why don't ask the Chinese to build it???

angelz88

Jan 25, 2009
Kota Kinabalu
If only we can see justtttttttt a few more pictures of the rebuilding process... justttttttttt a few more...

then gotta give it to NEXCO. For comparison purposes, NEXCO could be compared to PLUS. This is a highway.

Anyway, I would really love to believe this story, but it was reported by UK's Daily Mail so (just open the website, then you know).... justttt a few more pics please.....

March 14

March 15

March 16

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifu's i am currently driving a kelisa which has a standard master pump,standard braking system for a kelisa. However my intention is to upgrade my braking system which i need sifu's advise on this to whether to change L9 brake discs,knuckle,master pump or the standard myvi one. Budget wise around RM 300-500.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience