Japan n taiwan Parts

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
I am so getting the gearknob!

Anyone knows how easy to swap it? Can we just swap the wooden part or do we need to swap the whole thing?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yes, there are many around. most important i'll say the service to help you settle the malaysia custom. thats the most hassle things.

I been buying than from many country, and many time (especially car parts from japan) the custom will stop the good(s), and I'll have to go to the POS in KLIA to get it out.. most of the time its not much a problem, but sometime "Nescafe" is needed.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Hi BidTrade,

got my stuff already. Thank you for keeping it while i was away.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
I fix the light already... its not 100% direct fit, i'll say 95% fit..well don't expect 100% fitting.. i pay only 25% compare to the 100% of original nissan.

Original nissan about 1.2k for the 4 light, from taiwan only ~350 for the 4 lights..

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
I fix the light already... its not 100% direct fit, i'll say 95% fit..well don't expect 100% fitting.. i pay only 25% compare to the 100% of original nissan.

Original nissan about 1.2k for the 4 light, from taiwan only ~350 for the 4 lights..
Nope ur are wrong..
Its only RM297 he..he... :X-:

well, mine as well 95% fit too, but with this price, its ok lo..

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
bidtrade is a bit slow lately :(
Hi bro.. i had inform you tat we are not provide seamail to Australia,
I know you are waiting for the quotation from Kaizer, i'm waiting it too.
Your front grill n tower bar had been order, i will send you a statement for payment. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience