Japan GT - sport car gathering

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
I didn't see any SW at the sport car gathering event. Not qualify to join or no one participate here?

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Wasn't in the list of makes... guess everyone too lazy to email them and ask if SW qualifies. lolz

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sw20 guys should have, MR2 had an illustrious career in japan gt (now named supergt), raking in japan gt championship (GT300) class, if i'm not mistaken more then once.

even the japanese drivers themselves came out to check out the rides. you'll be surprise that they take photos of your cars. of course the more gt-like do stand out.

fyi, bryan's orange supra had compliments from the big boss of GTA (bandoh san); the main man in super gt from japan.

sw20's were sorely missed. the malaysian book of records ppl need to verify cars, hense the cars photos were important. missing our details of manufacturer or etc may be missed by their admin staff (heck a cayman S wasnt reponded till we found out he forgot to add 'porsche'.) < the clerical staff may not be a true 'motorhead', so filling exact details is important!!

I had a fellow japanese chap (mr-s owner in japan) who intro himself !!

sw20 has more real reasons to be amongst the super & performances car convoy@the super gt then some *cough, cough* cars with no history. :D

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
why la soff angry ? (dislike) n deleted your post. did i say anything to upset you?

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
why la soff angry ? (dislike) n deleted your post. did i say anything to upset you?
No la, must have pressed the wrong button lah....can't even remember what was my post that I have deleted how can I be angry at you le ...lol

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
ooi, awak salah tekan, buat reputasi saya -1 la

buta, buta kena salah faham. :biggrin:

to clarify, i'm not one of the organiser, just a happy messenger.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience