JAP AV star release their first singles....

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
SOME OF THEM LOOK FAMILIAR ~~~HAHA

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwqF8LCfkWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwqF8LCfkWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
:love:

Last edited:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
i saw

Akiho Yoshizawa(0.00-0.11)
Sola Aoi(1.15-1.17)
Tina Yuzuki(1.07-1.15)
Yuma Asami(2.27-2.30)
Risa Kasumi

:love:

jpoplover,full name list please...:rofl:
i dun have full name list lah~~~~ u though me king of ------:thefinger:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
jpoplover:
brader...i alrdy contributed 5 av stars name...other u find it la...since u were the one who posted up the video...its your responsibility to let other forumer to know their name...:biggrin:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
Rin Sakuraki ~~~~~~``...
other u write already.....

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
jpoplover:
Rin Sakuraki???which 1???
dunno .. i just search their profile group name "Ebisu Muscut"

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Sho Nishino 西野翔, Mihiro みひろ, Aika Ando 安藤あいか, Minori Hatsune 初音みのり, Rin Sakuragi 桜木凛, KONAN, Airi Nagasuku 永作あいり, Jessica Kizaki 希崎ジェシカ, Keara Uehara 上原カエラ and Rio (Tina Yuzuki)

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
nice....nice.....:biggrin:*slaver*

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
now when your gf asks you who is that on your phone or computer, you can innocently say "oh.. they are from a Jap pop group!" :biggrin:

btw, most of them are so beautiful, wonder why they pick AV as their career, I bet they can make a fortune, either big or small, in normal entertainment career.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
bcoz their country surplus of hot chick's:thefinger:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
WOW!! nice video...

Why? may be they wan fast in fast out mah...?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
which kind of in & out:confused::confused::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh...it's here.....

In Japan, AV actress earn more than the regular 9 to 5 job and they have more free time and get to know more people and some of them will get the chance to shoot in proper movies and do some documentaries and get famous or become celebrities. My female friend told me this as she's also a part time AV actress which I met in a cafe..

Some of them are still college students, some are having other part time jobs at cafes, restaurant and event...they live like normal people that's all. So if 1 day when you go to Japan have having dinner or lunch don't feel surprise when Sora Aoi serves your menu...

All these Jap AV actress we see was not AV actress in the 1st place at all. How they get into the industry is that some talent agency always scout for new faces in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roponggi..etc..then these talent agency will introduce them to those AV production companies. They would 1st appear as gravure model then move to videos. Their pay is really high 200,000 yen or 4 million yen/ video...those famous ones can get about 40 million for a set of pictures...

AV industry in Japan is only growing more and more...so anybody interested to open up a studio there? Hehehehe

Last edited:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
Oh...it's here.....

In Japan, AV actress earn more than the regular 9 to 5 job and they have more free time and get to know more people and some of them will get the chance to shoot in proper movies and do some documentaries and get famous or become celebrities. My female friend told me this as she's also a part time AV actress which I met in a cafe..

Some of them are still college students, some are having other part time jobs at cafes, restaurant and event...they live like normal people that's all. So if 1 day when you go to Japan have having dinner or lunch don't feel surprise when Sora Aoi serves your menu...

All these Jap AV actress we see was not AV actress in the 1st place at all. How they get into the industry is that some talent agency always scout for new faces in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roponggi..etc..then these talent agency will introduce them to those AV production companies. They would 1st appear as gravure model then move to videos. Their pay is really high 200,000 yen or 4 million yen/ video...those famous ones can get about 40 million for a set of pictures...

AV industry in Japan is only growing more and more...so anybody interested to open up a studio there? Hehehehe

u are the choosen one.............:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hohuum...............Gen2 with a butt. Nothing to be aawed about. Persona to save proton? hahahhahaahaha............side bets anyone?
dont be so narrowminded la bro.

a butt= boot. there are people out there who will buy a car at that price with a huge boot.. just cause you dont think theres anything special, doesnt mean someone else wont buy it..

maybe its not something special, but at least its practical, and thats what people probably...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience