I wan't more horsepower :
Vios with turbocharger kit $$$

I wan't a fearsome ride :
Vios with body kit $$$

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only the newer gen Vios looks like a Dugong. The latest ones however are shying away from the Dugong look and trying to look more like the Camry. Which isn't a bad idea though.

The odd thing about the Vios is the different models seem to drive differently. Don't know if it's a QC problem but having driven my friends E model vs another friends fully kitted out G and S models, the G seems to be the best to drive. E was sluggish and S felt like a tank. All almost the same age (different month, same year). Maybe it's just me.

ixeo : hoi.. I got two Myvis at home. 1.3 though, not the 1.5. But I drive it like a 1.3, not pretend it's a 2.0. Sometimes Myvi drivers just gotta understand that they aren't that fast.
Majority Myvi owners chose to deceive oneself that Myvi is real fast, especially now there are
1.5cc Myvis :rofl:

Still I think the ones that act like driving a super car, 1.3cc Myvi owners are the champions till
date...wonder why they have such a thought...tailgating bigger cars and etcs..

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
But fair point would be the Vios is one of the easiest to drive and most responsive in its class. The comparisons are City, Latio, Forte, and Inspira.
my wife owns a brand new vios
my parents just bought the new city.

tested both and you're 100% correct izso. vios feels more responsive. (even with the S mode on city)
err why yaris not on the list eh ixeo...hihihihi

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
hhahahaha... gud one...

*from a man who own a BOAT....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think I would pick Inspira xD

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Majority Myvi owners chose to deceive oneself that Myvi is real fast, especially now there are
1.5cc Myvis :rofl:

Still I think the ones that act like driving a super car, 1.3cc Myvi owners are the champions till
date...wonder why they have such a thought...tailgating bigger cars and etcs..
This was said before. Drive small car, have to drive fast to show off. Drive Super Car, have to drive slow to show off......so Myvi tail Super Car......:biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I wan't more torque :
Vios with supercharger kit $$$

I wan't more horsepower :
Vios with turbocharger kit $$$

I wan't a fearsome ride :
Vios with body kit $$$

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not stable, got suspension lit also......:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Vios? Seriously?

LOL
If old uncle, why not?......:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Vios more responsive than City which is why we seldom see City zig zagging or tailing bigger cars or with all sort of Lala mods? :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Vios more responsive than City which is why we seldom see City zig zagging or tailing bigger cars or with all sort of Lala mods? :rofl:
Not sure, but my colleague who has both model of the CT, mention the previous model more zippy (the one with CVT transmission)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure, but my colleague who has both model of the CT, mention the previous model more zippy (the one with CVT transmission)
Which is why there was once a friend told me he likes his vios more. More responsive. Old model.
Tekan only will go. He say while driving civic to Genting, he didn't like it. Say no power.

He said vios is much better in pick up. I was like...err...sure bo...Civic wor...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Which is why there was once a friend told me he likes his vios more. More responsive. Old model.
Tekan only will go. He say while driving civic to Genting, he didn't like it. Say no power.

He said vios is much better in pick up. I was like...err...sure bo...Civic wor...
Maybe power to weight ratio, Vios better?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
my wife owns a brand new vios
my parents just bought the new city.

tested both and you're 100% correct izso. vios feels more responsive. (even with the S mode on city)
err why yaris not on the list eh ixeo...hihihihi
Yaris costs more than the Vios, despite having same frame, engine and transmission. It's a smaller car, thus not really a sensible choice. If you went buy groceries with your wife and 2 children, you can't buy that much groceries.

hhahahaha... gud one...

*from a man who own a BOAT....
Thank you!

I think I would pick Inspira xD
And your father*, mother*, father in law*, mother in law*, brother in law*, sister in law*, brother*, sister*, will think you are crazy picking a Proton over a Toyota. Your girlfriend's parents* might ask the girl to dump you since you buy a Proton over a Toyota. Your friends* will laugh at you for buying a Proton for 90k.

But excellent choice. Still, people will think you are crazy or stupid.

*Unless they are petrol head with an understanding of technical underpinnings.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
And your father*, mother*, father in law*, mother in law*, brother in law*, sister in law*, brother*, sister*, will think you are crazy picking a Proton over a Toyota. Your girlfriend's parents* might ask the girl to dump you since you buy a Proton over a Toyota. Your friends* will laugh at you for buying a Proton for 90k.

*Unless they are petrol head with an understanding of technical underpinnings.
:rofl: I get that very often, even my dad said dun understand why would I want to sell my BLM and
get another Proton :rofl:

Won't blame them as they just look at the badge and brand and not fully understand the
whole car. :listen:

Even if we dont compare brand, Vios and Inspira...

• Spacious: Inspira
  • Performance: Inspira
  • Chassis Quality: Cant tell 100% but from the touch and weight of the doors, is good enough
    to tell which is tougher.
  • Interior: Not much but still Find Inspira interior better.
  • Spareparts: Can easily source either from proton/mitsubishi
  • Modification: Wide range to play with

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But bro. SF idea is to re-re-badge it to Mitsu Lancer.......:adore::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But bro. SF idea is to re-re-badge it to Mitsu Lancer.......:adore::biggrin::biggrin:
No la, maintain as Inspira X to compete with Lancer X :rofl:
Both different brand but same Mitsubishi engine.

Just like Perodua and Toyota :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ac/fuel pump rosak that day and some bugger on a motorcycle stop just to help me (yea rite...) at the side of the road. Then he said the ac pump spoilt and asked me to change it. He offered to look for the part in a shop nearby, took the pump and just left. More than an hour later he comes back with the pump, which looks new but can obviously tell that he went to spray the old pump with new paint and lie to me that its new. I'm saying that he sprayed it because I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience