I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

Car Shops and Services

I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
Hello guys ..
i've finally Jv'ed my way to owning a workshop.. now i am the proud share partner of Speedy Tech Make Over....Our is now at the Lembah Keramat Area.. its just a small PKNS shop.. but we will be moving to sri rampai after the renovations are done.. please stop by as.. we do continental,japanese,local make cars..Upgrading/Mods to Exotics are our specialty.. No need to worry.... The shop is located at No. 4A,Jalan AU3/1A,Rumah Kedai PKNS, Taman Keramat AU3,Ampang Ulu Klang,54200 Kuala Lumpur..just give us a call:-

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!:driver:

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
Speedy Tech Make Over

Hello guys ..
i've finally Jv'ed my way to owning a workshop.. now i am the proud share partner of Speedy Tech Make Over....Our is now at the Lembah Keramat Area.. its just a small PKNS shop.. but we will be moving to sri rampai after the renovations are done.. please stop by as.. we do continental,japanese,local make cars..Upgrading/Mods to Exotics are our specialty.. No need to worry.... The shop is located at No. 4A,Jalan AU3/1A,Rumah Kedai PKNS, Taman Keramat AU3,Ampang Ulu Klang,54200 Kuala Lumpur..just give us a call:-

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Re: Speedy Tech Make Over

Hello guys ..

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!
So dude, what does your shop do? :P

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
either it a small n big shop...its better than nothing..
most of petrolhead also start from L2 turbo then change to vtec kaki then upgrade to turbo..
anyway,congratss!!!...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
price quotation for proton 1.6auto convert manual? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend of mine looking for workshop in J.B.
Any recommendation workshop for Subaru TS 1.6 to turbocharge?

He is looking for mod which can able to almost same 0-100 as WRX stock.
I think is impossible unless he also want to change 2.5L block.
So the workshop also must able to option for change block in case NO CHOICE. LOL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience