it's been a while.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
dear sifu's and all citizens of zth.

first of all,selamat hari raya to all you guys!hope you guys had fun during the holidays.=) now,back to business.

i'm thinking of changing my springs.i've heard that the r3 springs are quite good.any suggestions?

i'm also thinking of swapping my exhaust system for something better.i'm currently trying to decide between the r3 set and the one from works.any suggestions,or any personal experiences with these items?please do share.=)

lastly,i'm thinking of getting the racetech c.a.k installed in my beloved farah.anyone has this installed in their cars,please do share your experiences with me.=)

i would really appreciate if i could get a rough idea on how much all this would cost me,and any good shops you guys can recommend for the procurement and installation of said goodies.

:smokin:

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
R3 springs are good. Plug and play to OEM absorber.. set wheel alignment and good to go.

R3 fullset / WORKS Eng. fullset : goes down to preference. price wise i think both is about +/- 2k

CAK : have a good read on it on the internet. alot of info. try asking uncle Google : "rigid collar" / "stiff ring" / "Chassis Alignment Kit". then it's for you to decide :)

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
appreciate the info,bro crazykatak.oh,and can i have my "toyol" now?=)

:smokin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i been going thou the e-manage menu for tat....oni for 2AZ-FE i think 2AZ-FE is 2.4V, any camry owner out there pasang e-manage(blue)
kindly help .thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience