It is all about AP

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
lets made it simple and clear

1.) is there anyway or anybody here can bring in japan scrap car(whole car with legal document) easily since i have a business partner who can find many AP but since gov banned the AP to be used on singapore and brunei scrap car (any other then this 2 country then can use) for the time being, so if anybody can help find japan scrap car,try contact me and have a business talk :idea::biggrin:

2.) other then that, if anybody have track or scrap car with legal document(other then singapore and brunei,other country all can use) and want to have their car legalized , you can have this AP from me then you can go kautim and made the car road legal with new green card and registration number. If anybody have know their friends want to do this also can contact me for info, for sure, commission we earn together or discussed it out, i am not a selfish man:beer::beer:

STEPS TO DO ALL OF THIS ACCORDING TO THE GUY THAT DISTRIBUTE THE AP(Please take note all the AP are legal and have the official chop,signature from the Malaysia government)

1. get the car with legal document from any country EXCEPT singapore and brunei

2. use the AP while import or bring the car in Malaysia and expect to be taxed according to the value of the scrap car you bought, just like being taxed for bringing in car spareparts or halfcut.

3. bring all legal document for the car then go for Puspakom, after that,ready all document needed,proceed to jpj, get an car insurance , get a registration number, then you got your new green card for the vehicle even though the card actually is pink:biggrin:

PLEASE NOTE THAT:

I am not a car dealer or other type of big guys, or even worst, cheater or kind of small cunning people. i am serious in this and open this thread not for play play only. Anybody need this or can help on finding good japan scrap car with document can pm me direct,leave a comment here or direct contact me at 014-6811449 (just sms and call only). For some private reason,price for the AP will not expose directly here, but for sure an contact me to ask bout it:nurse:.This is a serious business:itsme: cheers :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

kepada otai2 enjin tolong bagi tahu kepada saya-yang manakah penggunaan minyak yang tinggi antara kia spectra vs toyota black top enjin.?maintenance plak yang mana lebih tinggi..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience