Is there true love?

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
At this point of time ... In the year of 2oo5... Does true love still exists? Or human beings r juz more interested into sexual r/s? Lust Vs Love .... Which will emerge as the champion?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:D :D

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
NOSkill said:
Yes, but it costs money.
not for me (at least these few days) :D

gf wants to "stay" at home and just watch TV:confused:
I ask her

"lets go shopping"
"dun wan"

"lets go makan"
"later becum fat"

"lets go for a joyride"
"petrol free ar??"

"lets go movie"
"u go buy DVD and we watch at home"

Wat to do?????

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
Love ...
Smtimes can dun even need to say anything...smtimes u can talk all night..
Smtimes can dun meet for a long time but still be loved, sometimes must c everyday
True love always be there...:">

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
It is a give and give kind of relationship without expecting much back It requires alot of patience and respect as well

Of course it is not easy and it does take us many years to build the trust between the 2 of us

It is a lot of hardwork but the fruit is very sweet...

True Love doesnt mean the two of u have to be together forever its the process even if its short but it will always be in ur heart ...

;) ;) ;)

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i am not even going to start on this love thingy. ppl can go their whole lives meet someone get married and still No Love. convenience that is called, you like me well since you are ok i like you too. i went thru tt for 6 years with my ex. today i met my love something special bout it you cannot explain.

is there love in 2005? i used to not believe now i am a convert. you will know when you meet it and at that time you know both you n her would give up your lives for each other. and that day when u all watch a love story on tv you will say hey thats just like us.......

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
boggysv said:

I ask her

"lets go shopping"
"dun wan"

"lets go makan"
"later becum fat"

"lets go for a joyride"
"petrol free ar??"

"lets go movie"

Wat to do?????
i envy u.. and feel so happy for u.... no sarcasm. ur gf save u money summore!! hahahahaah damn u lucky bugger LOL :D

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
AE80TypeD said:
i envy u.. and feel so happy for u.... no sarcasm. ur gf save u money summore!! hahahahaah damn u lucky bugger LOL :D
I was happy for the first few days lar....but now that I have some free time, I dont want to go to her house and just watch TV:mad:

I wanna go around, see new things, have fun....but she like tiba tiba kena lazy disease like that, dunwan to move.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
boggysv said:
I was happy for the first few days lar....but now that I have some free time, I dont want to go to her house and just watch TV:mad:

I wanna go around, see new things, have fun....but she like tiba tiba kena lazy disease like that, dunwan to move.
Wah. thats already terbalik problem :confused:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hmm.. maybe period time no mood gua.... hahaha dont worry, the stars are always moving (well, actually the earth is always rotating), just wait until the moon passes and she'll have another set of swings LOL. when that time comes.. most of us would wish we earned more or that she would just stay home kekekekee..

variations makes a relationship interesting. yeap, i do agree.. if a few days lazy then a few days active again then change to some other routine is good for love.

well, just think of it as a "calm before a storm". erk.. my opinion on ur situation just changed. after what i said, i dont think u'll be lucky soon... wkakakaakaka :ph34r: /sweat :D

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
hmm....calm b4 the storm.....kinky:D

hopefully la. She better "re-activate" herself b4 this weekend, or else all my plans will be wasted.

This is getting boring..anybody got any solution?

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
boggysv said:

I ask her

"lets go shopping"
"dun wan"

"lets go makan"
"later becum fat"

"lets go for a joyride"
"petrol free ar??"

"lets go movie"

Wat to do?????
So you watch TV in her room or in the the living room??
It really sucks to watch TV with GF's parents. :D

"Say rad, what's your opinion of being a police coverup??"

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
there is true love around, but only for those fortunate people,They dont need to work too hard but the person they love will love them alot...

for those unfortunate people...they struggle and tried hard but just cant find the true love.

I think I fall into the unfortunate people...so....??? I also duno..just live my life :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

should i de-cat? or just keep it and replace the muffler instead coz some say its more than enough if ur ride is lightly modded (good airfilter, spark plug, sport springs etc) and u really concern about fuel consumption but enjoy some additional power in low-mid end rpm and mainly do city driving with medium heavy traffic.i was already on my way to de-cat till someone mentioned dont de-cat to maintain backpressure coz without it auto car will suffer so replace muffler only. so now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience