Is RM400 enough to run an FTO for a month?

solomon

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Hi y'all....
still considering different cars to buy here.
Found a pretty cool looking FTO on the market but as this is going to be my first and daily use car.... wanna find out if it's a practical option.
If I travel 40kms a day for 5 days a week + my two off days, would I be able to run the FTO on RM400 a month?
Thanks.

solomon

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Wow.... people in the Mitsubishi forum is not as friendly as those in Hyundai Coupe and Mazda forums.
No reply at all?
Tsk tsk tsk....

GTi9158

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Sydney & P.J.
400 a month should be enough for sure.

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
bro.. u better ask those perdana owners with MIVEC V6 engine.. somehow the same... Power to weight ratio minus rm20-30.. depends on mod..

ordinary V6 can be thristy also..

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Hi y'all....
still considering different cars to buy here.
Found a pretty cool looking FTO on the market but as this is going to be my first and daily use car.... wanna find out if it's a practical option.
If I travel 40kms a day for 5 days a week + my two off days, would I be able to run the FTO on RM400 a month?
Thanks.

hi bro i driving a fto as a dayly use car. 45+-km for RM 10 ringgit.so RM 400 should be more than enought.join Malaysian FTO Owners Club to ask the sifu for more information
cheer

nicedriver

Mar 4, 2007
it very much depends on your car's condition. Provided the age of the car, sensors need to be changed and they absolutely affect your fuel consumption. and if you are stucked in the traffic most of the time or run freely on the highway at stagnant speed and your driving style, if you got a heavy right foot, then of course the fuel consumption will match that as well.

your amount of 400 is particularly looking at fuel consumption? If you factor in other maintenance needs, than the figure will be absolutely higher.

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
400 on fuel wit 40km a day should be ok..

but if u wanna add other maintenance posibilities...then no way its gonna be enuff bro...tyres, servicing, parts...gonna suck u dry man!

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Lol petrol price increase liao, Rm 400 sure can not now a day. If your company pay for your petrol then ok :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I heard that we need a few accessories for the turbo unit to ensure it doesn't overheat. Is my list correct?

1) Turbo timer
2) Engine oil thermometer
3) Boost meter [optional]
4) Radiator water thermometer [optional]

Is my list correct?

I plan to get a turbo timer, but what brand and type should I get.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience