home sweet home
Visit site
Yes for me...

gona make it simple....
its a no money no talk world... ^^

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
still have to stick back to the maslow hirachy of needs(hate to study it but always come out in management studies)

money can be regards as the key motivator(to fufill basics needs), then only come to jobs security, jobs satisfactions all the way to power and rank....level by level....i think i did that some years ago....

did the assingment ask for one motivator or more than one? i think most of the assignment will asking for the whole set of things, so that can apply the hirachy of needs and explain level by level....

good luck!

miqveh

Dec 12, 2003
There was once a man who said "if you chase after money, you won't catch it cause it will run faster than you. If you chases after success, money will come because money is attracted to success". So go for success. If you are a lawyer, be a successful lawyer by being the best lawyer. Whatever the job you are in, if you are pretty good at it, I can bet you that you won't starve and can achieve the top ranks. My two cents worth.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
money matters to me when i work.... now time to search for another job... :ph34r:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Money is always the main priority... unless you come from rich parents or have a successful side business.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Mar 29 2005, 16:09
money matters to me when i work.... now time to search for another job... :ph34r:
[snapback]851039[/snapback]​
Wah! Better not let your boss see this thread... :P

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by acbc+Mar 29 2005, 16:14 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acbc @ Mar 29 2005, 16:14 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZephyRed@Mar 29 2005, 16:09
money matters to  me when i work.... now time to search for another job...  :ph34r:
[snapback]851039[/snapback]​
Wah! Better not let your boss see this thread... :P
[snapback]851058[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

my boss doesn't pay me... the company pays me. :P

hahahaha.

nothing wrong wan mah... i'm still working and doing my responsibilities. But i'm not obligated to stay when a better opportunity comes, rite?

:lol:

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
pay is something that
(1) makes you wake up and queue for the damn bumper to bumper crawl traffic jam everyweekday..

(2) gives you the reason to go to work on time

(3) is always finished up b4 you think where to spend <_<

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
from the main point of management view pay is always a motivator for employee to work hard for the company.

but i think that it depends on occasion and the position of the employee.

sometimes people work to make people happy and its like a motivation.
most non-profit organisation staffs work because they are motivated to work eventhough the pay are low and sometimes no pay at all but they feel that helping people makes them a happier person.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
actually in HR, pay is just one of key motivator, other factors can be jobs satisfaction, jobs variety(different tasks in a job)..so in HR some company rotate the position of the employee to keep them interest and motivated.

also on job training can be another motivator, so some company provide many courses and seminars for their staff to motivate them.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by links@Mar 29 2005, 01:37
still have to stick back to the maslow hirachy of needs(hate to study it but always come out in management studies)

money can be regards as the key motivator(to fufill basics needs), then only come to jobs security, jobs satisfactions all the way to power and rank....level by level....i think i did that some years ago....

did the assingment ask for one motivator or more than one? i think most of the assignment will asking for the whole set of things, so that can apply the hirachy of needs and explain level by level....

good luck!
[snapback]849135[/snapback]​

dunno about you, but imo, all modern theories are still be based upon the "economic man".
everybody wants to fulfill their desires, money is just the most common example

rebirth

Apr 22, 2004
i m still studyin but with books i read, lots of surveys have been done in the decade. Ppl work because of money. Sometimes, workers tolerate this and that because of the Lame Job because hard to get a job in the world now!!!

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
no doubt abt it...money is the REAL MOTIVATOR..well, at least for me..why work if u have money?? why work if u can sit around all day long shaking ur legs without a care in the world?? why work if u have an unlimited supply of cash sitting in a swiss bank account??

imho, all those who voted 'NO' are most probably already rich, either fr their own efforts or by inheritance (come fr rich family)..again, this is my opinion, so those who voted 'no' dun come flame me ok...

those born into rich families dun reli know wat its like having to eat ONE meal per day...they can have it all...n most of the time, they do..so, why strive for money if u already have it?? y dun just go for somethin enjoyable?? i would love to be a paleanthologist...digging up dinosaur bones, mummies & all that...but i cant earn a living on dat...so money actually decides a lot of things..not just ur jobs...

im sure there are a handful who disagrees wif me n i totally respect dat...so no offense to anyone...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, I really need all ur help.

Just wanna do some project on my accord, wanna lightup blinkers with foglamp. Refer pic below, wanna blinker B to lightup when foglamp A is ON and at same time can blink when ON a signal. The colour line at pic show wire numbers and colour at each lamp.

Hope sifu here can brief me which wire to connect which wire to make this done. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience