is fto seat comfortable?

kenneth225

Jan 17, 2009
hi guys need advice here about the fto seat. is the seat comfortable to seat? plan to get it and rewrap it again. :)

well..thats depend on your body posture also...some ppl found out that some seats not comfortable...

but most semi-bucket seats from mitsubishi cars are comfortable for average-sized man...

me...even full bucket seat still comfortable if the railing fabricated to my preffered position..... :biggrin:

so far havent tried prelude or DA seats yet....but somehow FTO's are similar to WRX's seats....
but when yor're attacking corners, your butt still slips..hehe...

- D i a b l o -

Sep 27, 2005
bosstrain.blogspot.com
go try bro..the levin seat can control the wing wan. the FTO seat my best friend had it in his iswara..a bit failblog for us both as we're 5'10' and 6'1.. kena posture okay..tak kena means buat macam mana pun cannot make it.haha

kenneth225

Jan 17, 2009
:) thx for the for the answer... btw do they charge us for modify railing? my car is wira.

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
Had a pair of FTO seats on my Myvi years back :) Not that nice if you're that kinda person who like some corner whacking now and then, because I'm a slim sized fella, so I kinda thrown around the seats a bit while attacking the corners :|

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...