IS 250 Recond Spec?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thank bro ed78 for the info.

btw the interior of the car abit scratched ( paint near the gear),
will they revamp the whole car ie. change new tyres, exterior scratch marks and also the interior
before we get the car?
you should point all the defects you want them to work on. very important to write it down and make sure they have a copy............. sometimes too excited and you also will forget what you told them..........

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes so true haha...but the car which is a UK spec has very rusty undercarriage and also on the exhaust pipings.
i asked a friend from a workshop, he told me rust on pipings is ok? as long as it doesnt rust very bad on the car body then its fine? is this true?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
off course rust is bad for any metal. how bad can it be i also dunno how to tell you bro.

maybe you can send for some under carriage treatment once you get the car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ya,u r right that is me!being the rich spraying too rich guy.after the mechanic(another one)checked,the problem is probably due to my air flow sensor problematic.after some chi-chat,he suggest me to change the air flow sensor too 4g93,claimed more better.so i take this opputurnity to ask him about the price to convert to Dohc.he offered me Rm1300,at first but discount again to Rm1200.he said including all parts that need to change,eg:disributor,spark plug,plug cable,engine oil,oil filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience