inviting all CRV owners for sharing experience, discussion, and tips of CRV

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Great!
Thanks Jac...I certainly will try that.
light weight rims yea...? sounds weighty on the price.
I'll try recky for those rims, thanx
anyways..
anybody had problems with steering pump and its effect?
By coincidence I just replaced my steering pump with a reconditioned unit few months ago. Problem started with minor leaks of ps fluid and the steering will go heavier due to lost of pressure. According to my mec, the seal inside is broken, not worth to open up and replace it as the cost will be higher than a reconditioned unit itself.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Hi...I'm drivin a '08 model...all stock hehehe...can join ka?

Btw having a problem hope can help...when starting car there be a noise (x sure how to describe it but safe to put it as grinding noise)...not every time tho notice it bit more when engine is cold...hope can help n assist...tq
Welcomed. Mine is a much older model but yet to encounter what u mentioned. Perhaps just bring it over to the mech? If the noise is not irritating nor obvious or causing any trouble, suggest u leave it so(believe the mech will say the same).

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I have brought to Honda sc...claimed its d starter n cost to 'fix' about 3k!!!...I'm just trying to get a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th hehehe) opinion on dis...so far it has x effect on d overall of d car just that it's worrisome coz when it happens it's quite loud...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Now that u mentioned yea it makes sense. I suppose the sound will more like metal clicking noise when u turn the ignition. Normal occurrence when the starter start giving way is some may experience harder to start the car during hot weather while some may be the total opposite. Suggest u bring it to 3rd party mechanic for a much cheaper quote, will expect less than half of what sc normally quote.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah jac...was actually contemplating sending to get a 2nd opinion...thing is x difficulty starting or anything like that...starts normal just dat d noise occurs..I'm in a hole trying to figure it out n if it is d starter??well...one word...DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Can anyone pls tell me where can i install bonnet pin lock wit a good workmanship, coz i just paint my car so don wan to scratch it. normally they charge how much for the installation?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience