Interesting local Supra (Super GT style)

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
haha finally his car is for sale!

Lam wat car to buy soon?! R35?!! hohoho....

blacky long time dint have his news la, where is he huh? planning to sell his car also hahaha!!!

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I don't think that is blackhowlings car. Even if there is indication on the back it is. Black has turned sunny side up orange!

Anyway i post it up to discuss a little about this car. Not about its price and for sale. It seems to have really a lot of work put in. In fact the car looks like it came of a GT 300 catalog or something.

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
The car looks monster and awesome all right, but I hate to see that messed up CF job on the dashboard. Look closely at the CF dashboard and you'll get what I'm talking about. (Edit: Maybe due to the camera's flash or finger prints) Anyways, this is an Ipoh car but I never seen this car in Ipoh yet. Does anyone know if this was the "Silver" Supra that was used to be in Ipoh?
Anyways, I thought Monster Garage should have good business as their 180SX appeared in the movie KL Drift.

Last edited:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
??????????????
hahahah...sure blur one...
sorry bro...i forgot your car number...

then i was curios...why so fast change color n body kit...:hmmmm:

I don't think that is blackhowlings car. Even if there is indication on the back it is. Black has turned sunny side up orange!

Anyway i post it up to discuss a little about this car. Not about its price and for sale. It seems to have really a lot of work put in. In fact the car looks like it came of a GT 300 catalog or something.
My bad...
didn't read it properly... :adore:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Lam has bigger plans ... and is going beyond what Japanese can offer... as for Monster Garage Cars being sold off or is being put up for sale... it has nothing to do with whether Monster Garage's business is making it or not. Afterall, Ken (Owner of Monster Garage) merely makes the bodykit for these cars and doesnt own them. Hence, the owner has every right to sell off these cars if they see fit and has nothing to do with whether monster garage ada business ke atau tidak. As for my car's color and bodykit, well.. u get bored of black after awhile.. especially when u have a widebody kit installed.. black just does not justify the curves...

Lam is the only person i've seen who've dedicated so much of his own time and effort in a car. For us, we simply just park our cars, pass our keys to them and wait for it to complete. He actually goes down to the shop and work on it himself. Getting all dirty and messed up just to create a piece of art. I guarantee anyone who does what he do to their own car and drives it out, the sense of satisfaction is very different than those who jes drop and collect the car after it's done.

The interior of the car is nothing but excellent. The layout, the design and the placing the instruments. If any individual thinks that they can do better with watever there is in this car, do purchase it.. and remodel it. Dont make stupid comments like "If u look closely" u'll get what i mean. I've looked closely NOT BASED ON PICTURES but the real thing and by golly, it's a hell lot different than what u see in the picture.

There's a grey / silver supra in Ipoh right now.. being built to be another fat supra on d road.. but very much street style and aint the SuperGT series u see churned out of MGC's. MCG's Gen2 fugly? hmm.. perhaps it's just a matter of preference. I think it's something better than that u see on d road with emblems taken out, flat side skirts and etc. Those are not FUGLY, those are just plain. This is something different and extrodinary. The finishing and the surface is of the finest smoothest quality, aint yr tsunami wave-ed kinda finishing.

I'm not shooting anyone.. do not take me wrongly.. but just that i feel credit has to go where credit belong :)

*cheers*

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
From this :

to this one...sure one hell of conversion

Plus the original center console is integrated with custom sporty dashboard ...which i love to do that on my car...

Wonder what steering rack it uses...looks longer then the original...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Chinozie. the dashboard seems to be totally custom made. I cannot see any of the original dash parts at all. Its crazy! Thats why i posted this car up. I mean tehre are alot of cars with Super GT look, but most is half effort. The only thing i think he retained is the air cond vents!

About the supposedly poor carbon fibre job. Well if you look closely, the camera is kind of blurish. Not helping is there are smudges or hand prints on the carbon fibre laquer. This one i suspect many had touched the surface when the car was displayed. Also i think i have looked at enough Super GT class interiors to say this one is one notch up. Why? If you see most the the competing GT cars, most have flat panels screwed together. Where this one is a single mould. I think newer GT cars already using single mould. But if you look at the retired GT cars on show, they are using screwed on carbon fibre panels. Not to mention screwed on carbon fibre aero parts.

Notice also the race pedals. I know those really cost a lot. And the biggest impact for me on this car has to be the Lexus front. Its crazy!!

And finally, its not necessary to speculate on a company dropping off its goods. Its not like share market. They have investors to answer to. A car kit company needs to have fresh products very frequently to get business. Its not correct to use share market trading mentality to view this kind of business. So too at any automotive parts company.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
netmatrix....i owe u a big thank u for helping me to post this so that more people will know its up for sale....i really appreciate this...thanx with sincere...

The car looks monster and awesome all right, but I hate to see that messed up CF job on the dashboard. Look closely at the CF dashboard and you'll get what I'm talking about. Anyways, this is an Ipoh car but I never seen this car in Ipoh yet. Does anyone know if this was the "Silver" Supra that was used to be in Ipoh?
Btw, this happens to be the second Monster Garage car that was put up for sale. The other car is the fugly Gen-2 with some monsta front bumper. Its still for sale at Jalan Bendahara if anyone's interested.
Anyways, I thought Monster Garage should have good business as their 180SX appeared in the movie KL Drift.

pcmoddingmy :
i asked around all monster's memberssss included that fugly GEN 2 in jalan bendahara if they owe u $, say sumting or did sumting that offended u. i guess u know better than anyone else as WE ALL DUN KNOW U as far as i concern....

so, me, monster garage's members, as well that so called fugly GEN 2 owner is sending their THANK U for appreciate their fugly work , fugly front bumper, mess up carbon which look like "u know wat i mean" and wish to meet u and make fren with u ....

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Bro blackie, I was referring to this picture: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/teamadvan/090520081187.jpg
I'm not a carbon fiber pro but the lines on the fiber doesn't appear to line up properly, at least on the picture you posted. Maybe its the camera's flash reflection or something, but thats how it looked in the picture. If I'd seen it closely, then it would've been a different story. But hell, the dashboard is one of its kind! I was at the previous TXN, but didn't have a chance to view MGC's cars as I went there at night.
I see, Silver Supra going to be another powerful ride. Can't wait to see it out...

As about the Gen2, I'm not the only one commenting on it. Besides, this thread is not about the Gen2 or talking about the Lam's Supra on sale. Yes, you're right, its a matter of preference. The finishing is good all right, but IMO the "nose" is too big. It just doesn't suit the Gen2 but again, its one of its kind.

For the record, I didn't bash MCG's as I was congratulating them on their appearance on cinema. I was just wondering why these monster's had to be sold off. Just that... hope there's no misunderstanding here bro.

Bro Lam, firstly I didn't say the work on your Supra was fugly ok.. please check back my post. And I never been to the used car shop at Jln Bendahara, just surprised to see MCG's car there only.

You didn't have to take things personally and make threatening phone calls at 2am and speaking vulgar and all. One of your MCG's member called me up and threatened me saying that gonna hurt my father and break my car in front my house... whats up man?!

I'd expected you guys to be friendly as you guys represent a company that does bodykit that beats the rest. Besides, I didn't even post a single comment regarding your car on your sales thread. FYI, I know a few of your members and met them personally. You can check with them if I'd dissed about your car or MCG. Anyways, I take back my words on the Gen 2. Topic closed.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
but I hate to see that messed up CF job on the dashboard. Look closely at the CF dashboard and you'll get what I'm talking about. .
u hate to see it? ~u didnt respect the pwner
mess up CF job ~ u didnt respect the owner and especially MONSTER

but never mind.... neither me nor MONSTER has any hard feeling at all...
the heat is not at us....but with GEN 2 owner....

Btw, this happens to be the second Monster Garage car that was put up for sale. The other car is the fugly Gen-2 with some monsta front bumper. Its still for sale at Jalan Bendahara if anyone's interested. .
u dicrase MONSTER and the owner in the same time...
especially with that words FUGLY....

but still, MONSTER wont get heat up so easily....cos why?
people who envy will appreciate...
but people who jealous will critisize....~said MONSTER....
but the GEN 2 owner is really upsad with this one....cos why?
that bumper is what the car owner demanded MONSTER to do for him....LOL...

I'm not a carbon fiber pro but the lines on the fiber doesn't appear to line up properly.
but u critisize like a pro witout concern the owner's feeling especially when i am trying hard to sell his car now...
additional u insulting MONSTER GARAGE in the same time...
but still, nothing to do with us...cos we know u r JEALOUS! wahahahaha...pity u...

Maybe its the camera's flash reflection or something, but thats how it looked in the picture. If I'd seen it closely, then it would've been a different story. But hell, the dashboard is one of its kind! I was at the previous TXN, but didn't have a chance to view MGC's cars as I went there at night..
now the pro started to twist the story by act like humble and inocent...

I see, Silver Supra going to be another powerful ride. Can't wait to see it out.....
really? good U turn....again acting like inocent and humble...

As about the Gen2, I'm not the only one commenting on it. .....
but u r the one who post your coments of fugliness on an open forum...
thats why he want u so badly....

Yes, you're right, its a matter of preference. The finishing is good all right, but IMO the "nose" is too big. It just doesn't suit the Gen2 but again, its one of its kind......
now u trying to twist by saying monster finishing is yda yda...but the NOSE TOO BIG...and why not "fugly" anymore? oppsss...time up.....too late....he gace u chance by calling u...
but u told him u got dunno wat team to back u up...LOL... 'this one will double his pleasure i guess...

For the record, I didn't bash MCG's as I was congratulating them on their appearance on cinema. I was just wondering why these monster's had to be sold off. Just that... hope there's no misunderstanding here bro.......
oh is it?

Bro Lam, firstly I didn't say the work on your Supra was fugly ok.. please check back my post. And I never been to the used car shop at Jln Bendahara, just surprised to see MCG's car there only. .......
yeah...u didnt say my car is fugly...thats why the fire isnt with me or monster...
but is with that GEN 2 owner...
for your info, whe is the son of Mr."G" Perak ASP's son...
....and guess wat, when he called up just now and ask u to explain, he is actually giving u chance...u shud have say sorry real quick to him...he is the one who inform me about this thread and your post....
i am just a messenger here...
i got noting to do with the calling at all....
dun ask me his number....i know not much about him....just saw him few times in monster...
and his own number is "private number"....the rest of the number he usually use is his frens number...

You didn't have to take things personally and make threatening phone calls at 2am and speaking vulgar and all. One of your MCG's member called me up and threatened me saying that gonna hurt my father and break my car in front my house... whats up man?!.......
its not me...its him...told u....u messed with t he wrong people...u didnt apologise to him but u show him your colour back to him by telling u'll send your wat team's frens instead....LOL....
within minutes he get to know where u leave, waht car drive, who is your frens, where u hang out, how old r u and so on...now u can imagine that....

I'd expected you guys to be friendly as you guys represent a company that does bodykit that beats the rest. Besides, I didn't even post a single comment regarding your car on your sales thread. FYI, I know a few of your members and met them personally. You can check with them if I'd dissed about your car or MCG. .
pls ask around if in history if we bully anyone b4 or not....
we dun bully anyone...we tried stay low...just like u say "i havent seen this car in ipoh"....how often u see we come out and show off? NO....we usually drive wira, kelisa or sum other cars out...
but in another hand, we wdun like other's to bully us....who likes? hahaha...

Anyways, I take back my words on the Gen 2. Topic closed.
is that your style? i mean is that your way to say SORRY? hahahahaha!
if its is, u can save it...
dun have to tell me sorry....cos i got no fire/heat at all....
but the one who got heated up is the one who's car being coment as FUGLY....
save your SORRY/PULL BACK MY WORDS and tell him...not tell me...

ME and MONSTER is totally neutral this time.....nothing to do with us...wish u good luck....

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
wahohoho Lam so kek ah! hahaha.....
jut now talk with keling guai(ghost) only know got hot news in here....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the transplant, he said the honda civic EG and EK body is heavy...:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience