InterClub Go Kart Challenge

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
We have been invited to join in the InterClub Go Kart Challenge. Please find the details as below:

Venue: Sunway Extreme Park Go Kart
Date: 27 March 2005
Time: TBA
Entry Fee: RM300.00 per team (3 driver per team)

Rules & Regulation / Race Format

Duration: 1 hour
Team: 3 driver per team
Race: It will be run for 60 mins non-stop. The team with the most laps during the duration will be declared the winner for that round.
Practise Lap: Each team will be given 3 lap practice. Time will be taken to determine the grid postion.
Change Driver: Change driver signboard will be shown every 20 mins (18th to 20th mins for 1st driver). All teams must change drivers in that period (within 3 laps)
Dress Code: No short pants or slippers. Must have long pants and sleeves, approriate shoes. (Track bottom and club t-shirt)
Helmets: Own helmets, prefebably full face. Kart Quest Helmets will also be available.
Event Committee: Event Committee will be setup for the championship
Race Committee: A Race Committee will be selected by the Event Committee for every race. 3 Race Committee and 1 Chief Marshall
Time Trial Schedule: Event committee will decide the Time Trial Schedule for every club.
Race Rules: Dangerous driving, side bumper"bumping" - Black flag rule will apply. Black flag penalty will be determine by the race committee and cheief marshall. Standing start.
Kart Distribution: Kart balloting for every race.
Championship Points: Points from 1-10 will be awarded to winning teams for every round. The team with the highest accumulative points will be declared " The Champion of the 1st Inter Club Challenge"

Prizes:
First - 3 mealds + sponsors
Second - 3 medals +sponsors
Third - 3 medals + sponsors
Championship Trophy + sponsors

Damage Karts/Parts: Any part broken in the course of the race will be charged to the participants. Minimum charge for any broken parts will be RM50.00

Let me know if you guys are interested. Thank you.

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
wow!
go kart champion....
anyone??

:ph34r: :ph34r:

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Wah MARCH summore?? cannot la too many events this month already. pokai liao

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Cheaka..

I'm in..Err, one problemo, the seat seze how arr..??I always has problem with this..

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to increase the sound huh??coz i've been tried to adjust the soft and hard but the result is almost the same loh...which better? the hard of soft side??and the second adaptor which is located below the connection to the hose??what is the function?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience