INTERCLUB D.I.Y. GATHERING @ AUTOCHILD
- First Episode -

Date: 21st August 2005
Time: 9am to 2pm
Location: Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam <-- CLICK FOR MAP
Organizer: WISE Auto Club
Sponsor: Autochild Sdn. Bhd.
Participation: FOC to all car clubs/groups and individuals

In collaboration with Autochild Sdn. Bhd., WISE Auto Club (WAC) is proud to announce that the next Do It Yourself Gathering will be held on 21st August 2005, in Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park.

Introduction:

What's a DIY Gathering?
Since June 2004, WAC has successfully organized 5 similar activities, which has gained enormous interest amongst the “do-it-yourself” enthusiasts and car lovers. Such activities are aimed to promote the awareness and enthusiasm on car maintenance and improvement. The gathering is also a platform for the forum members to meet each other in real life, sharing knowledge and skills, and networking.

Autochild Sdn. Bhd.
Autochild. Sdn. Bhd. is a newly found automotive maintenance & services workshop dedicated to excellence. Situated in Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam, fills the gap for those who demand better service and better performance from money spent at their local car workshops.

We found that the business philosophy of Autochild Sdn. Bhd. compliments best to the Club’s spirit – Knowledge is Power! Therefore, we are proud to have them as our collaborative partner in a series of future events.

Participation
The First Episode of the Interclub D.I.Y. Gathering needs your participation to success!
WE SINCERELY INVITE ALL MAJOR CAR CLUB TO JOIN US.
We are keen to learn from you!

Contact
Please contact our representatives for more information, and to confirm your club's attendance.

Our representatives:
wiseautoclub: ahboy
autoworld.com.my: drexchan
zerotohundred.com: khguan

Quota
At the moment, approximately 80 vehicles, first come first serve.

Rules and Etiquette
Certainly we have these to be strictly complied during each and every official session, please read them here.

More updates to come!!

Last edited:

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
waaaahhhhhh.... i cant go... *sob sob*... Even i have nothing to show at the moment but it would be good to learn from all the sifus around....

Anyway, sounds fun and please place more photos so that i can view it as well...

triple cheers to DIY rulez man

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
wahhh must be a very big event...80 vehicle wor

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Guys,

The focus this time is not on wiseautoclub.. but more to Autochild's facilities and offers, the projects, the spirit of "Knowledge is Power!"...

And yes, we also have car boot sales.. bring your used parts that is still valuable (or not.. who knows.. someone might be looking for it)..

And the participation is totally FOC.

We will have free flow of mineral water by Autochild as well!

Lunch can be arranged, and Autochild even suggested a BBQ!! Well, let's put these on hold until we have a meeting with representatives from each clubs/groups.

Come join us!

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
well.... if you all have the BBQ.. you can count me out... but hey, if there should be FOC mineral water... keep some for me ok?

By the way, do let me know whats on the car boot sales...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
we do not know what's on sale in the car boot sale.. it's up to the participants. But we will make sure that the items on sale will be legal, halal and save. You have anything to sell? Just bring them over there.. a good chance to clear your old items.

Updates can be read in this thread and the main thread in WACF.. do check from time to time.

Thanks!

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
where the hell is khguan?? ding dong.. are you there??

Those who are interested to go please PM khguan so that he will put your name into the list. No need to repeat the list so many times..

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hahahaha khguan MIA?? hehehe

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
BTW, guys, there`s no need to "register".. the list is just for us to
manage the parking space allocation.

So, please put your name into the list if you are seriously interested.
If you are concern about privacy, you can PM khguan, so
that he can have a confidential list as well.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hey guys!! at last i managed to get into here...

i cant get to load de ZTH pages these few days... damn pissed off.... but other ppl can load.. duno y....

looks like i have a few things to follow up.. i just got back from TT... so i'll follow up tomolo... very tired now....

yah.. i think i'll be selling soundproofing foam(insulflex) on de DIY TT....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience