integra Headcounts!!

A

achor

Re: integra Headcounts!!

just wanna ask...

what good brake pad to use for integra??and what is the average cost to replace the timming belt??complete??including all the bearing and all??

p/s : sorry..noob questions...
looking for performance? go street use (working temperature up to 500C). there are a lot. endless, ebc, mugen and so on.

on a budget? probably metal king or the OEM Nisin

timing belt + water pump + alternator + air cond + bearings, parts alone shoud be around rm 380 - 500.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site

just wanna ask...

what good brake pad to use for integra??and what is the average cost to replace the timming belt??complete??including all the bearing and all??

p/s : sorry..noob questions...
wei wei wei...all seniors all dun to answer ah? so much experience with brakes d... bro i would say EBC is pretty good...I'm only using the normal ones...the green stuff should be not bad...if u want u can also use Bendix Metal King but it has lots of brake dust and eats the disk pretty much

timing belt ah...i think it by itself is close to RM200...complete cost dunno lar...c'mon guys help a fellow tegger....

Reddice why dun u come join us if u haven't?

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Hello Teggers,

Wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm looking for DC2 Type-R Steering with airbag. Should be in good condition, minor wear and tear accepted. If you guys have it, drop me a PM together with the best price offered.

Thanks a bunch ...

Last edited:

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com

looking for performance? go street use (working temperature up to 500C). there are a lot. endless, ebc, mugen and so on.

on a budget? probably metal king or the OEM Nisin

timing belt + water pump + alternator + air cond + bearings, parts alone shoud be around rm 380 - 500.

i think i wanna go for EBC or endless but must see the price tag first..if expensive,might be go for the oem..a lot of stuff to change..because just get my car around 2 weeks...but i think not many problem..just some wear and tear...integramania,really wanna join u guys..maybe someday..any integra owner from seremban??

p/s : one more questions,how much is the integra type R spoiler??the previous owner give me one spoiler..but i dont think its the type R one..look funny...and a little small...

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
I think Shan is from Seremban too, right?

Regarding the spoiler, there is no Type R spoiler but type R and non type R are using the same. Just there are 2 types, the lower and the higher one.

dc2shan

Known Member
May 5, 2007
profiles.friendster.com

i think i wanna go for EBC or endless but must see the price tag first..if expensive,might be go for the oem..a lot of stuff to change..because just get my car around 2 weeks...but i think not many problem..just some wear and tear...integramania,really wanna join u guys..maybe someday..any integra owner from seremban??

p/s : one more questions,how much is the integra type R spoiler??the previous owner give me one spoiler..but i dont think its the type R one..look funny...and a little small...
reddice....what color your car?
black or yellow?

next time we can go TT together...ok
my one white color with black wire mes bonet

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com

reddice....what color your car?
black or yellow?

next time we can go TT together...ok
my one white color with black wire mes bonet
mine is white...4 doors white..standard like hell..hehehe..

lan..mine standard also....cat already wanna tanggal..eheheheh....

shan,yours is 2 door type r is it??or u are the one using dc5??

only seeing dc5 with that kind of bonnet in seremban...:hmmmm:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site

integramania:know a bit gua.haha.if not mistaken u bought or view my type r seat last last time.rite?or something else?forgot...:rofl:

looking for parts,anyone have pls sms or call me

016 555 3800 ken

1:itr dc2 2 doors rear bonnet without wiper

2:itr 98 spec 2 doors rear bumper

3:dc2 front panel(radiator support) for jdm long lamp conversion.bought the bodyparts but dun have the panel yet

dc2shan

Known Member
May 5, 2007
profiles.friendster.com

mine is white...4 doors white..standard like hell..hehehe..

lan..mine standard also....cat already wanna tanggal..eheheheh....

shan,yours is 2 door type r is it??or u are the one using dc5??

only seeing dc5 with that kind of bonnet in seremban...:hmmmm:
my one is DC2 tyre R 2 door with windscreen crack already :)
im stay at TTJ area...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, last time i remembered any did not like a weird pole car art by Dirk Skreber.

here is the previous thread post
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/388116-bad-car-art.html

n recently was searching for something, i found this made by Charly Molinelli

Crashed Ferrari Table | Charly Molinelli

Crashed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience