Installing Water Temp gauge

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Hi fellow ZTHian, i have currently bought a water temp meter, but no idea on the wiring part,hope sifu can show me some guide:

I have the sensor install and go thru firewall

red, black, white n yellow wire

have check the under neadth of the dashboard, not sure how to tarik the wiring for 12V? can i sambung from the fusebox? how? :stars:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Red should be 12v
Black should be Ground
Yellow & white is sensor
If sensor already fix just tap 12v from keys. Normally 12v wire is red colour.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u can tap from fuse that labelled as "clock" oso...since clock working only when ignition switched on....check the position by reffering to the fuse cover....anything that work when u switched on the ignition would do the same job....

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
thanks, manage to get it work:

but i not able to find the lamp light, so day time and night time same light :hmmmm:, do you know where can get the lamp wire? is it Radio and cigratte light there got this wire?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ciggarate lighter port got light bulb/socket behind it....if u lazy to open dashboard center panel..then u try look for RH/LH light fuse socket at fusebox in the engine bay....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As i saw in my dad's waja there is a layer of sheet to sound proofe the firewall .... how do i do it on my wira as it starts to get noisy on 140 .... any idea ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience