EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
cps maybe in year 2020 la...using mitsubishi 1.8 & 2.0

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
this is a waste of time la dear bros, we can argue till the lembu comes home........ at the end of the day.... its like 'chicken & egg' issue.....

just my opinion..... no pun intended

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Yeah, agreed, just move this thread to Proton section.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
bro, all GT owners have the right to be angry, i dont see them as lanci...just expressing their feelings if im in their shoes, i will feel the same way too......i think u the one got wire short somewhere up there......:stupid:
so suggesting everyone get pissed off coz? stupidity wow. much applaud. bravo.:idea:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
so suggesting everyone get pissed off coz? stupidity wow. much applaud. bravo.:idea:
I agree with DanzEterna, Lancer GT owners are not really showing off or having lansee attitude bro. Is just that how would you feel if you have bought the Lancer Gt just for few months and suddenly a rebadge model of Lancer GT released in the market?

1) The value of your Lancer GT, drop drastically.
2) You bought a car at a higher price not knowing that a rebadge model going to be out in the market.

What Lancer GT owners most pissed off about is point 1. I understand how it feels as a car lover or enthusiast.

Actually we are all here to share our views, opinions and suggestions, just be nice bro. DanzEterna is just stating out his point of view. :smile:

Cheers~ :beer:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wakakkaaka~if without the badge...really difficult to differentiate which 1 is tiger or mouse ley....:biggrin:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I agree with DanzEterna, Lancer GT owners are not really showing off or having lansee attitude bro. Is just that how would you feel if you have bought the Lancer Gt just for few months and suddenly a rebadge model of Lancer GT released in the market?

1) The value of your Lancer GT, drop drastically.
2) You bought a car at a higher price not knowing that a rebadge model going to be out in the market.

What Lancer GT owners most pissed off about is point 1. I understand how it feels as a car lover or enthusiast.

Actually we are all here to share our views, opinions and suggestions, just be nice bro. DanzEterna is just stating out his point of view. :smile:

Cheers~ :beer:

i agree but perhaps saying people siow is perhaps his main intention.
to allot of people will say its tough luck, i do understand as i've been in that same situation b4.
it does share same platform & the plus point of it you may or may not benefit on certain things.
in reality here we as consumer feel cheated.

to me personally hate proton came out with inspira using lancer's 90% blue print ( proton claim )
25 year they only do copy.

at times im also pissed of when i drove my impreza, all sudden see saga impreza look alike.

but then again. i wont waste time on focusing on being hater of.

believe maturity of owning car & being enthusiast of the motorsport. there should not be any haters.

well the world might revolve around Dan the perdana face after all. grow up

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Chill man.. Nobody insulted you.. Danz had already put it in a very nice way.. There's no need for you to go around talking about the Lancer GT owners and Danz like that..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Chill Bros.... hahahaha...... think of bright side... Before inspira launch, convert Evo X bodykit = cost RM5500 - 8000, after inspira launched.. RM3500 -4500...

so, shud feel happy ma... i'm waiting for Proton Jebat now.. so next time upgrade tebo for Evo X ar, sure very cheap also :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modern takes on classic wheels has been around for a while now with the American muscle cars leading the way. However, iconic designs like the Lancia Stratos would surely be met with deeper scrutiny if its designs were viewed through current eyewear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience