Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
If like that owner of old school lancer a174 also can join rite:biggrin:
they dont allow dat ker?

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

nothing to be angry la bro, is just a car, car only. actually i just like to bring out the main issue. when we bought thing, is not only thing itself but after sales service. what is the different between Old town white coffeee and kopi in corner shop, is just a kopi but the service.
i been driving protong more than ten years, from aeroback, wira then waja. really piss off their spare part and service, u should see that how they fix those water leaking door.

if i can affoard 80K, i rather to Vios or second hand city.

no more protong or sotong car for me, i dun want to get regret before i die.
going to a bad sc usually doesnt return u good services sir.. iam sorry u had to go through dat, please pm if u need any recommendation on good proton service center, tq sir

ive never had problems with bad service, i do my vehicles myself jer..

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

for those who buy Inspira but want to join Lancer club, why don't you think about bringing a Viet/Thai/China/Indon wife back home to join the ori wife? they are both women, see your ori wife will make noise or not?
err, i dont get it sir.. i dont compare my cars wit my wife.. cars dont bitch around another car, they dont get jealous also.. unless the owners ler bitch about "urs are inspira laa, cannot join.. pangkah!!!" err, y wud inspiras' owners wanna join lancer club again? whats so special about dis club again? full of evo ke? lancer GTs are evo ke? theyve created their own club before the car is properly launched sir, lol

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

same chassis mah?

same father, diff mother, anak tiri can click together-gether. why not?

anyway later there's gotta be a lancer owner who gonna take advantage using inspira's 'cheaper' spare parts. so that wan okay la? :biggrin:
y laa i feel pedas like chili burung hijo ni? gimme a glass of ayor please, my mouth is on fire laaa... haha, nice one ler di

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
very true!!..what i can oni see is this Inspira thinggy will give a benefit to all of the Lancer ORI GT..becoz they can get a cheaper spare part, accessories n mods oso..

If dis happen, then Inspira can cium mulut with Lancer GT maa...

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
from inspira to LAN GT or Evox not much parts to replace esp Lan GT...only front and back bumper and add spoiler..plus Logo...u still can use Lan GT or Evo 10 bodykit but maintain the proton logo...for 1.8 to 2.0 stroker kit...izzit only stroker kit need to change or block also...coz i think only stroker kit need to change..like wira 1.6 put 1.8 stroker kit....btw how about 1.8 manual stroke to 2.0 Plus Turbocharge??? hehe

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
from inspira to LAN GT or Evox not much parts to replace esp Lan GT...only front and back bumper and add spoiler..plus Logo...u still can use Lan GT or Evo 10 bodykit but maintain the proton logo...for 1.8 to 2.0 stroker kit...izzit only stroker kit need to change or block also...coz i think only stroker kit need to change..like wira 1.6 put 1.8 stroker kit....btw how about 1.8 manual stroke to 2.0 Plus Turbocharge??? hehe
can be done sir, pm for more details? lol

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
i dont compare my cars wit my wife.. cars dont bitch around another car, they dont get jealous also..
i'd rather get bitches for threesome purposes.. simpan the gud wife fer daily.

wait, i'm off topic. :biggrin:

at the end of the day, LGT owners convert to evo 10 bodykits, which they say it's okay cus same manufacturer, and Inspira owners cvt to LGT bodyparts (or evo 10 ) becos it's technically same manufacturer oso.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
...only certificate of birth different...origin still the same...only certain parts make here...still lancer not lonser...same like ori Lancer GT put Inspira Logo and inspira front and rear bumper...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
same la..

caucasian marry blonde...born blonde baby....

caucasian marry malaysian woman...still born blonde baby..(or malaysian blood) :biggrin:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
err, i dont get it sir.. i dont compare my cars wit my wife.. cars dont bitch around another car, they dont get jealous also.. unless the owners ler bitch about "urs are inspira laa, cannot join.. pangkah!!!" err, y wud inspiras' owners wanna join lancer club again? whats so special about dis club again? full of evo ke? lancer GTs are evo ke? theyve created their own club before the car is properly launched sir, lol

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

yup, I can see that you don't get it at all. So assume you're the Inspira owner (aka the 2nd wife) wants to join the ori Lancer owner (aka the ori wife), for sure the ori will be unhappy. It's fine that you don't like to compare, just don't mix the Inspira owners with Lancer owners again, will ya? Thankfully those Inspira owners have created their own club. After all, the purpose of creating a car club with particular brand or model is to gather the particular owners. Just like you will never get to join the Ferrari owners club if you don't own one.

Cheers.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
wow lancer gt club member show off true nature. damn immature la. this is the reason what ruin car owner club image tarnish. i love all my cars regardless of make or age.
what so power bout lancer gt anyway? you give the car birth? own the copyright for lancer gt? so yea'll pay to bank for it, is it your if bank come tarik yea car when you cant pay for it? ops i answer that question my self.

the point is again? so what so COOOL about that club. make no difference really. POYO

damn why so lansee.

other plp own more the half million $ worth car also just chill with proton tiara owner.

i personally think i dont preffer inspira because
1) its not as cheap as what it meant for rakyat car.
2) proton is not using its full resources to build car. ( classic case 1988 saga )
3) sure gonna come out on BBC Topgear for humiliation again
4) it does not reflect malaysia boleh attitude. ya rempit & assembly only car manufacture.
5) perhaps proton should just sell lotus if its never gonna make good use of it. bikin malu

i like persona :
1) most probably coz its slightly cheaper op then lancer
2) i have mod op it to evo 7-10 parts

if we love cars chill la, dont show of yea'll lansee att to the world. kasi malu la...:sleep:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

oh dang. i didnt join ferrari owner club. they call me to chill also. again so? ferrari owner also eat, drink & bleed. didnt see ferrari owner so damn lansee, didnt meet porsche, lamborghini & pagani zonda owner lansee. maybe they lansee to lancer gt owner coz :

lancer gt owner attitude

i bet yea, allot of other make owner. never lansee like this

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
yup sure or maybe i cant joint ferrari club if i dun have one...but how about if ferrari give proton to rebadge their car....its still ferrari...not fololi or felali...only emblem different...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wow lancer gt club member show off true nature. damn immature la. this is the reason what ruin car owner club image tarnish. i love all my cars regardless of make or age.
what so power bout lancer gt anyway? you give the car birth? own the copyright for lancer gt? so yea'll pay to bank for it, is it your if bank come tarik yea car when you cant pay for it? ops i answer that question my self.

the point is again? so what so COOOL about that club. make no difference really. POYO

damn why so lansee.

other plp own more the half million $ worth car also just chill with proton tiara owner.

i personally think i dont preffer inspira because
1) its not as cheap as what it meant for rakyat car.
2) proton is not using its full resources to build car. ( classic case 1988 saga )
3) sure gonna come out on BBC Topgear for humiliation again
4) it does not reflect malaysia boleh attitude. ya rempit & assembly only car manufacture.
5) perhaps proton should just sell lotus if its never gonna make good use of it. bikin malu

i like persona :
1) most probably coz its slightly cheaper op then lancer
2) i have mod op it to evo 7-10 parts

if we love cars chill la, dont show of yea'll lansee att to the world. kasi malu la...:sleep:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

oh dang. i didnt join ferrari owner club. they call me to chill also. again so? ferrari owner also eat, drink & bleed. didnt see ferrari owner so damn lansee, didnt meet porsche, lamborghini & pagani zonda owner lansee. maybe they lansee to lancer gt owner coz :

lancer gt owner attitude

i bet yea, allot of other make owner. never lansee like this
bro, all GT owners have the right to be angry, i dont see them as lanci...just expressing their feelings if im in their shoes, i will feel the same way too......i think u the one got wire short somewhere up there......:stupid:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
bro, all GT owners have the right to be angry, i dont see them as lanci...just expressing their feelings if im in their shoes, i will feel the same way too......i think u the one got wire short somewhere up there......:stupid:

hahaaa.. :biggrin:

eci4ever

Known Member
Dec 7, 2007
The purpose of join club is to share same hobby, interest and creating network..
Why not Inspira join because it's share same chasis and same engine (4B1X)..
We must understand the power of networking.. It'll help us one day..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that i need to fork out to do this replacement. Im afraid of cases like people quote me RM5k for wiring and after car is done they plus more hidden charges that will cost me RM15k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience