Information for 4g93 NA

AkiNa VaMPiRe

Known Member
Apr 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys... i am a newbie and i would want to ask about some information. Hope all sifu can tell me and give me some guildline.

I want to know about how's 4g93 NA fuel consumption. Beside that, i want to know about whether the engine is easy to maintain and is it easy to find the engine parts?? and how about the parts price?

Hope you guys can tell me more about it. Thx u.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro try searching for 4g93 there alot of post before this!.... anyway this is my favorite engine.... crazy mod had been done on this engine.... easy part easy maintenance....

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
depend on driving style and engine condition + modification stage. Can be as bad as 300++km for full tank and can be as good as 500++ Km per tank

AkiNa VaMPiRe

Known Member
Apr 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok..thx for ur information. But if 4g92, is it better than 4g93? I means the maintenance and also the fuel consumption.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
ok..thx for ur information. But if 4g92, is it better than 4g93? I means the maintenance and also the fuel consumption.
fuel consumption is mainly dependent on your driving pattern i feel of course your modification will also affect it
but if you drive like gila babi and try to squeeze every ounce of power from it eventhough it can only go so fast then sure your fuel consumption will be bad :biggrin:
even if its a stock car :banghead: :banghead: lol

AkiNa VaMPiRe

Known Member
Apr 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey kumar...if drive like normal style leh?? cuz i know some engine even u din drive like gila style but it still consump fuel heavily.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hey kumar...if drive like normal style leh?? cuz i know some engine even u din drive like gila style but it still consump fuel heavily.
haha yeah those highly modded engines also with high cams lah big stroker lah normal drive also fuel guzzler
but anyways back to the point last time i had a 4g93 engine my consumption was about rm 10 of ron 95 for 60km and mind you this was on an auto transmission so i believe this engine has excellent fuel consumption :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The return of Mini to the World Rally Championship (WRC) sees it bearing some hefty expectations on its little strut braces but rest assured, the manufacturer is trotting along just fine with the help of Prodrive and some experienced hands at the helm.

There have been a number of videos of the Mini John Cooper Works WRC car, which is based on the Countryman, tearing up dirt tracks in testing and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience