Info : Mitsubishi Manual Transmission Spec's

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
vestax said:
Here is some sneek preview of the user manual from mitsubishi motors . So if you need more info on the gearbox specs or details to remove stuff from the gearbox please let me know i`ll post the page's , cause it has lots of pages and from all sorts of models .

mr vestax... y i can't view ur img... huuu...

Apekbayat

Nov 16, 2005
I've just bought manual transmision for my auto gsr. But I want to knw to, what else do I need tocomplete it beside the clucht and how much does all it cost?

clover1552000

Apr 17, 2006
vestax
Super Moderator

would you mind give me info about ratio on 4G61 manual gbox, coz i think i'm having problem with cruising on highway with my gbox...its running on high rev....at 120-130 kph thanx....

wancu

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
send me info..

allo bro can u send me gear complete gear ratio & final drive ratio for mivec gb,gsrt gb,evo1,2,3 gb..to my email [email protected]

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
bro,i need help here...
coz i cant seperate the evo1,evo2,evo3 gea box...
and what is the different of them...
final drive...gear ratio...and how to prove them...
pls send me the info if u got those....
thanks....cheers
and this is my e-mail [email protected]

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Tumpang ur thread...Sorry!
Bro's out there using evo1-3 or gsr..i have one rare mitsu g/box for sale..final drive is 4.9
Im asking for RM2.1k, if u all wan the individual gear ratios pls pm me...don have to swap gbox!It has been modify to plug n play on an evo1-3 or gsr!Its not a custom made gearbox its original juz the housing has been modify...thanks!Interested PM me

BLADE888

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2005
PENANG
hi guys...
can anybody tel me how to convert gearbox from auto to manual and which workshop u guys recomended. The engine type 4G15.

TL Auto

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
brother i wan to convert my twin turbo auto to manual gear box?? what gear box can i use?? can i use mivec fto 2 wd gear box?? or any 2wd gear box recommend?? thanx.

mivec4g92

Known Member
May 26, 2006
bro i wan to ask wat is the different between lsd and non-lsd...and how is different from.....and how to check is it lsd or not....thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as per advertised in Traffic Magazine, the Japan GT issue (red)

damn nice (IMO) artwork...
any comments to improve?

and the Traffic Magazine topic..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience