Independent Owners Club..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Green M-Spec? Hmmm.....very familiar. :biggrin:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
there's a few vpec2 nur around. i know 1 in particular, a QM1 reg plate wm*1 not sure leo knows d fella or not....

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
green as in millenium jade ? hawtness color ..special for nur ..
vote blackhowling as official alim

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think that's what semperfi meant.

I do not have the only V-Spec II Nur in Malaysia. There are two Millennium Jade M-Spec Nur's running around before me. There are a couple more V-Spec II's around I think and East Malaysia there are a few too (which semperfi clearly knows about).

Christopher Tan's car, Millennium Jade M-Spec Nur, loaded with Nismo goodies... :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG,
Dunwan..... :slug:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
if it is to be held at putrajaya, i would suggest

-jambatan putrajaya
-dataran masjid putrajaya
-PICC (where numerous flags can be found)
-around pullman hotel
-there this 1 place at presint 10 in front of a big building (not sure what's its name) where there are 2 sloping road and beautiful scenery in between.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if it is to be held at putrajaya, i would suggest

-jambatan putrajaya
-dataran masjid putrajaya
-PICC (where numerous flags can be found)
-around pullman hotel
-there this 1 place at presint 10 in front of a big building (not sure what's its name) where there are 2 sloping road and beautiful scenery in between.
by any chance you have a picture of those location that u can share?
also, when is the best time? Sat? Sun? AM/PM?

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
I guess the Putrajaya bridge has been used before many years back, till cop cars has to like turn on the blinkers to tell us to move on...good thing is that they allow us to finish our photo session first. Btw that was like 2-3am on Saturday nite.

I would suggest to plan like 2 - 3weeks in advance, set one date then everyone can plan their time. Lets for now suggest the venue, not to near or far but can have a fair bit of mix open road & twisty blast....Melaka using the back road?

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
by any chance you have a picture of those location that u can share?
also, when is the best time? Sat? Sun? AM/PM?
err. sorry but i dont have it. will try to shoot samples and show to u guys.

-the dataran masjid putrajaya need no introduction as it's very big and beside it there's one sloping road heading to one big office (again, not sure the name). so i guess, it can accommodate many skyline at one time.

-jambatan putrajaya is very empty almost all the time and it's a popular spot for wedding photography, the long road can be used to line up the skylines. i'm sure u guys had do some shooting there sometimes ago.

-the PICC flags area is a bit difficult as it's actually a T junction with traffic light. unless u guys can get police traffic's help, it's not a problem at all. the view is nice.

-around pullman hotel there are various spot with background of beautifully designed buildings and the roads are pretty wide too. and empty at night.

abu samah

Banned
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think that's what semperfi meant.

I do not have the only V-Spec II Nur in Malaysia. There are two Millennium Jade M-Spec Nur's running around before me. There are a couple more V-Spec II's around I think and East Malaysia there are a few too (which semperfi clearly knows about).

Christopher Tan's car, Millennium Jade M-Spec Nur, loaded with Nismo goodies... :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG,
Dunwan..... :slug:
yeap..but urs is the one and only in malaysia that deserves the name Vspec2 nur other should be vspec2 mur...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Seriously, I think DC clearly has the qualities needed to be president if ever there was going to be a club.

Maybe a proper club can actually be better at getting everyone together....
I know there's many Skyline owners out there that don't appear on here...
eg. my ex-R33 gtst, my ex-R33 gtr, and a particularly evil-looking black R32 gtr with vented CF bonnet terrorising the highways in Msia...:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HotBits Suspension system...for cars & suvs.
I'm planning to change my stock absorbers and the stock springs, because my front stock absorbers are partially not working well already.

I'm considering HotBits, as they offer adjustable coilover suspension (front & back) for my car.

Has anyone installed products from the HotBits suspension range?
Any good or bad comments?

I would appreciate if current or ex-users can give their opinion on HotBits products, before I actually make my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience