Independent Owners Club..

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
Dear Sifus, Old-timers, Gangsters n all...

With all respects... i was just wondering... is it possible if we are to form an independent malaysian skyline owners club... with dedicated topics 100% skyline related... own domain... no disrespect to the current moderator or sponsors... i was thinkin atleast, we haf our own domain... sorry if anybody is offended... i dun mean to sound disrespectful... i'm sure there a reason y u guys operate here... sorry in advance...

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Well, my guess is that we don't have a big enough database and owners to keep it alive with contributions, write-up, topics..etc..etc..
Also, maintaining a dedicated domain has costs and the person running it will have quite a responsibility. I guess no one wants that burden. (^_^)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
it's a great idea. maybe current owners of GTR can collect the database during their TT session. no big database required in the short time but bit by bit la.

'sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit' ryte? :biggrin:

maintaining a domain desn't cost much. a domain can be bought starting from RM40/year but not sure the quality, the band with, the interface bla.. bla.. bla..

the next thing need to be taken into consideration is i think, most of the GTR owner here are working and has their own family so it's a bit hard to focus on maintaining a website while you have other responsibilities on the other two major things in their life.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I prefer this to remain here... there's just not enough active members to keep a dedicated website/forum alive...even now, this forum is very quiet.

In contrast to UK and Australia/NZ where there are literally several thousand Skylines on the roads...and enthusiastic owners.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Precisely guys. I second that but the idea is pretty good. I noticed that most Malaysians are basically-everyone for himself attitude. It shows.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
This club for GT-R only ar? :thefinger:
Slow bai GTT and GTS excluded? :slug:

Actually if I have the time I wouldn't mind. Reminiscent of the days when me and a supportive group of friends got the V-Sixers rolling. Those were the good old days..... (sorry off-topic!) :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
you may put this (temporary) if you don't mind ;)

The Malaysian Skyline Club - Zerotohundred.com

it's kinda long tho :biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Yes! We can custom make the decal to cover the whole car. Hahahaha...

I think someone's mentioned it before in some other thread somewhere, but I reckon DC should be the president of the Malaysian Skyline Club - Zerotohundred.com

:)

Last edited:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
This club for GT-R only ar? :thefinger:
Slow bai GTT and GTS excluded? :slug:

Actually if I have the time I wouldn't mind. Reminiscent of the days when me and a supportive group of friends got the V-Sixers rolling. Those were the good old days..... (sorry off-topic!) :biggrin:
:adore::adore::adore::adore: Emm gam emm gam... dai kor! :adore::adore: but you have GTR-S ma.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Somehow later, the club become one of those "I've got a faster car than yours' club then also no meaning la. Ooops. :vroam:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
It should be ALL Skylines, from oldskool to r35...

But as I said, there's just not enough Skylines on Malaysian roads and not enough enthusiastic owners.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was wondering if anyone tried fitting sports spring to their car's stock absorbers? Did a low level/budget upgrade by fitting in a APM performax sports spring to the stock APM absorber of my wira. Despite the drastic increase in bumpiness (think it's called road-feel here :_: ), I was pretty satisfied with the performance of the upgrade. The problem crops up after a few weeks when i started hearing weird pinging sounds from the rear and back portion of the suspension..both at the right...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience