Inception

bryanysj

Sep 8, 2005
Cheras
Coming to our Malaysian cinemas this July
From the Director of BATMAN BEGINS and THE DARK KNIGHT

A LARGE-SCALE BLOCKBUSTER ACTION MOVIE OF 2010!

MIND BLOWING SPECIAL EFFECTS….BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION…ON THE GRANDEST SCALE

UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED….

AN ABSOLUTELY ORIGINAL THRILL RIDE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS….

WITHIN A DREAM…ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE…BUT AT THE HEART IS ONE MAN’S QUEST TO UNCOVER A LONG BURIED SECRET.

Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) possesses a rare ability , he’s the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within your subconscious when you dream, when your mind is at its most vulnerable.

Watch the trailer at: www.inception-asia.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sd0ff1sbJU

Last edited:

bryanysj

Sep 8, 2005
Cheras
I've watched twice and found that is a new concept....which is interesting...
but is rather deep...I've gotta watch twice in order to catch all the elements in the movie....

Are you in a Dream or Reality?
Dream in a Dream......:idea:

harrypotter7

Aug 14, 2015
New York
Inception:- Dom Cobb ( Leonardo DiCaprio ) is a Thief with the Rare Ability to Enter People's Dreams and Steal their Secrets from their Subconscious.

It was Released on July 16, 2010 in India and the Director as well as Screenplayer of it was Christopher Nolan. Its Running Time was 2 Hours & 28 Minutes and its Featured Song is Non Je Ne Regrette Rien.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all bro~

Just wan to make a comparison, lets forget about the value for money or potential of the engine, i just wan to have a 300ps daily driven tiny wira. If turbocharge a mivec with after market internal part and a decent ball bearing turbo and standalone as well is it still lose to a stock internal evoIII with some minor mods and touched 300ps? This will help me to make final decision whether i should wait for a evo or go for mivec turbocharge.

Thanks!!
Z
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience