Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Cars for sale

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

hachi_rk

May 4, 2006
Bro nice collection there , by the way i am looking forward to get a RX7 FC
can u hook me up

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
ok this two question im asking might be silly...but just an info for me b4 i purchase this beauty.

1. Does toyota caldina GT-4 (turbo version) comes in manual...?

2. If no....why that day a a caldina pass by me... and his bloody SSQV sound just blew off from his car...just by my side.? Does tip tronic or whatever tronic does produce that sound.? thnx in advance

Aug 8, 2006
GSR5559 said:
Dealing in imported brand new/recond and used cars

Anything that is not posted in here feel free to drop a line and i will look for u

016 209 3370

Enjoy the pix

* NO SMS will be entertained *

Pls call the number directly. Thank You very much.

*PIX in Page 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15

May be u can sell u car over here www.emotors.com.my

GSR5559

Sorry for late late late reply, was busy with work.

dee dum dum : Fairlady sold for 240+

mobster : wish sold, how bout 2.0 wish Z-edition?

selva : i have one new unit BMW 320i silver, japan spec, sunroof. jus for ur info, if u r waiting for white or blue one, u can never get whole of them unless u dun plan to buy a BMW anymore. its gonna be end of the year, no one is bringing in anymore car due to AP finished. nex year if ur gonna get a car, do not expect the car price will be the same as this year cus nex year import tax and duty will raise. btw good luck in finding the colour u prefer. colour is a small issue btw, u can even paint it locally. i got a customer bought a new wish from me and he doesnt like the colour and he sprayed the whole brand new colour car and he got the same quality of it. so re-consider about getting the colour of ur preference.. thankz for asking btw.

haichi : sori no FD..thankz for asking

5zal : list of loan? hhhm, let me see ur documents then ther will be a list. why? simple, if ur documents are strong u ccan go for high loan, if documents not strong, bank would not want to loan big amount too..so its a very subjective answer for list of loan. thankz for asking. btw all cars can go upto 90% loan - 95% or even 100% loan if documnets are super duper strong.

ioki : caldina no manual, only auto or shiftronic (semi auto)

its like airtrek turbo, u can press and lift the accelerator when boost build up. then from ther blow off will make a sound. im not very sure how auto turbo cars produces sound, cus never driven one, only manual, same goes to every turbo car, like supra auto also can produce blow off sound.

cck : sorry no DC5. thankz

kennwong : thankz for ur kind help. appreciate it. will try to do so to boost up my sale

thankz guys~

jarum

Jan 2, 2006
bro,

don't have pics for the beemer 320i ker ... and give details and price la bro ..

-jarum-

csl

Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Thanks but I'm not intererested with a RM105-110k worth of MRS. I'm actually looking for a RM125k S15 unregistered or something similar, powerful hardtop 2 doors.

GSR5559

1> Toyota Estima 2.4 VVTi
- Unregistered
- New facelift
- Sunroof
- 4WD

2> Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Kompressor
- Unregistered 2001
- Sunroof
- Japan spec

3> Toyota Estima 2.4 VVTi
- Unregistered 2001 - 2003
- New facelift
- Power/Vacuum door
- Bodykit
- Various units

4> Mazda RX-8
- Unregistered 2004
- Type-S
- Tiptronic
- Red interior

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....