Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

amysofea

Oct 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No more imported cars --- further study maa...

Hello Buyers!

i've been receiving so many calls and sms during my medical leave period...haiya..sadly, from today onwards, i cannot entertain any questions and request regarding cars due to:

1) i'm now in the process to further study while working. 2 job in 1 time.selling cars?3 job in 1 time!cannot..too bz and so tiring...cannot focus.
2) still not yet recover from health problem.have been coughing since 2 months ago..sometimes fever.doc said, weak antibody...huhu

So, for those who already bought ur car from me, the company will contact u directly. easy. For those who need some clarifications regarding orders or anything, plz pm me.thank you for your understanding.Peace & Cheers!!Lastly, pray for may success and health...adios!

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
just curious...where do u import your cars from? Local AP?

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
your prices looks too good to be true...cayenne rm190k? e92 335ci rm190k? wth? something's not right somewhere

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Prices like that sure can full loan. Do you have garan and AP?

amysofea

Oct 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haiya...y people when can get cheap price, they don't want but prefer high price?haiya...we are imported car dealer.we have office and everything..our business are legal ma..cheap because we don't have showroom.everything must be booked 1st.however we do have pic of our cars.we don't have large overhead cost some more we only get the car when there is order.all these things contribute to cheaper price. we also not markup our prices too much since we don't have many workers and no showroom.so our maintenance is cheap.

Don't believe?Come to our office.u'll not regret.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

just curious...where do u import your cars from? Local AP?
UK n Japan.y?look at our cars.there's some euro spec, some japan spec.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Prices like that sure can full loan. Do you have garan and AP?
of cos maa!!we are imported car dealer.everything is legal and black and white. yes. Local AP and with vehicle Garan.we are not that type of sellers that take your 90% deposit and find you your dream car without any documentation. we are honest, reputable, and responsible seller.

Vehicle Selling Order (VSO) is very important to us. u even can claim our receipt given to u for police report, court, or Consumer Tribunal if we are found to be guilty.So, No worry!!!Lots have their trust on us and buy their dream car from us. What about u?

lrse7en

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Once again the stupidity of some Malaysians shine thru...no wonder we will never maju.

Every time some innocent party comes here and post cars for much lower price than market price the first thing everyone does is cast doubt over seller. Im not affiliated with any of these sellers but when they already gurantee documents and what nots, WHY or WHY do some idots continue asking stupid questions.

These guys are doing a big favour for everyone in this country who pay through their hairy assholes to get dream cars. They dont see the money that goes to make another fat bellied upper level idiot happy when you walk into big fancy showrooms and know that a decent e90 325 family car is only abt 40 000 usd. and here we pay in excess of 300 000myr just to make others rich. SO if you guys are not serious, pls stop posting and ruining it for others who genuinely want to seize the opportunity and get their dream car for less. So many of these sellers have gone because of the stupid malaysian mentality that dream cars = expensive. They dont have to be. Its just unfortunate that out taxation scheme makes it that way but they are not. The only difference between a dream car and your everyday runner is the running costs. Sure, you buy a 335coupe for 192k...wow...but servicing is still going to be expensive and fuel consumption is a tad higher. So for the sake of all of us out there who go to work everyday and wish and wish we had our dreamcar for less (correct price) , just dont irritate the seller if you're not serious.

And maybe, yes we get conned. Then good la, we will learn our lesson. And you guys in your 3 year warranty brand new honda civic 2.0 can laugh cos you guys knew better. But if we can drive a cayenne for only 30k more than your overpriced 150k econobox....i dunno who will have the last laugh.

To the sellers, keep up the good work. Peace.

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
hi, PM send:)

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
can i pay a deposit first, lets say 1k, then apply for bank loan, say 90% of the car price.
after loan approve, then only pay the remaining 10%

felixmiao

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
hi bro..do u have N.Teana/Cefiro 230 JM from year 2005 ~ 2007? what is ur best price..thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience