imported car for low price!!!!

Cars for sale

imported car for low price!!!!

Sep 7, 2009
Hey ... Fren , Nice to meet you !
Can u tell me about this few type car price u hv ?
And Send me Picture ...

1) Subaru Imprezza Ver.8/9
2) Lancer Evolution VII / VII
3) Honda Integra
( Hope all is Excellent condition and better dun hv any Outside modified )

Thx ...

bugs893

Aug 12, 2009
Helo Bro!!

Can u bring in motorbike? If can, can u get the best price for Honda Shadow ( nevermind about year and cc).:wavey:

flupke

Sep 28, 2006
salam bro,

interested in the following:-

• honda accord cf4 manual
  • honda accord cl7 manual
  • toyota altezza manual
  • subaru impreza manual
  • mitsubishi evo manual
tolong bagi spec and price (with & without malaysian registration) ke [email protected].

tq banyak2 bro.

storm rider

May 20, 2009
bro, u dont pm price for volvo 850R ? hu hu hu
btw ps check for subaru legacy gt wagon, pls pls pls

neuspeed

May 7, 2006
bro, do u have any for
1) Toyota chaser tourer V JZX100 (m)
2) Toyota Mark 2 tourer V JZX100 (m)
3) Nissan skyline ER34 GTT 4 door (m)
4) Subaru Impreza Version 9
5) Mitsu EVO 8
pm me the price with/without registration. serious buyer.. hehe

chekguya

Aug 7, 2009
for me, i worry to buy car like this...............
my fren bought one s'pore car........after a while, the car kena "sita" cause use old or other car that had lost or accd but its grant still record in jpj..........so duit habis,keta ntah ke mana..........lu pikir la sendiri...........

benyeap

Oct 30, 2006
Look for MR-S 2004 onwards with SMT or Manual 6-speed
&
Celica 2003 onwards with sunroof SSII Super Strut 4 speed auto or 6 speed manual

Both preferably with TRD bodykit.

PM me

Last edited by a moderator:

msv83

Nov 22, 2006
my fren bought one s'pore car........after a while, the car kena "sita" cause use old or other car that had lost or accd but its grant still record in jpj..........so duit habis,keta ntah ke mana..........lu pikir la sendiri...........

Correct bro,agree with u chekguya.As i am in singapore working for more than 4 year, i know all this thing cannot be done. If u dont have singapore license, impossible to drive singapore car in malaysia.If u wan to buy singapore car, u can buy it and u have to get a valid singapore license or else it cannot be done. Dont think of buying any cheap singapore car and u can register in malaysia, there is no way except they have AP permit for this car. As i belive all this car are scrap car in singapore and they bring it to malaysia through some kind of way....
Think twice before u purchase any of this car.

chekguya

Aug 7, 2009
as i know before, foreign plate number registre could not be drove by anyone except the owner in the grant n the name in the insurans only, because it is illegal. better u ask JPJ for more info.

i have many cousins in thailand an they always drive their cars to malaysia, when i drive the car, JPJ n polis said, u drive the car with illegal, because this is not ur car car. if accident, the insurans will not cover the car.......

but untill u regeistre to malaysia plate i dont know laaaaaaa.........

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

one more thing, u can drive singapore car or most car in the world legally if u have international car licence........

kaki_kamjat

Aug 20, 2009
Bro...check for me Caldina GT4 n Civic FD2.0 complete with malaysian registration...tq
*HONDA CIVIC FD2R TYPE R will arrive soon from japan(still on shipping) but i donnoe when.....0km mileage....new car.....3 units only.....rm150k......wow!!!! new car for dat price??? belive it or not.....hahaha

caldina out of stock....

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

bro, u dont pm price for volvo 850R ? hu hu hu
btw ps check for subaru legacy gt wagon, pls pls pls
sowy...we don hav dat car above....but we do hav other type of volvo....s40, s60???

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

dat bcuz ur fwen bought frm wrong person....we all already noe dat story maaa...i also noe dat trick.....i also can do dat trick if i want....but no point la bro to trick on people....cheat on people....we juz wana help u guys to hav a monster car like other people....i already 'langgar' roadblock many time maa.....but still got no prob with pdrm or jpj....come on la bro....call me n i'll explain all bout da process....juz to make u understand n not to 'hantam' people like this....we r all here to make fwen, not enemy.....sowy if i say something dat make u angry or hurt...

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Correct bro,agree with u chekguya.As i am in singapore working for more than 4 year, i know all this thing cannot be done. If u dont have singapore license, impossible to drive singapore car in malaysia.If u wan to buy singapore car, u can buy it and u have to get a valid singapore license or else it cannot be done. Dont think of buying any cheap singapore car and u can register in malaysia, there is no way except they have AP permit for this car. As i belive all this car are scrap car in singapore and they bring it to malaysia through some kind of way....
Think twice before u purchase any of this car.
bro msv83....i think u need to study a lil bit more la....pegi skolah dlu lorh....don hantam people like this maa.....x chantek woooo.....already worked at sgpore almost 4yrs also donno ar????? adoihyai!!!!! no knowledge, no talk la bro.....the most important thing is, MONEY CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!!!! EVEN MONEY CAN BUY U!!!!!!!!!!

1-who told u dat it cant b done?????
2-who told u dat we as malaysian cannot drive a sgpore car??????

1-we hav permit to bring cars from sgpore into malaysia....we also hav AP to reg it into malaysian car....real AP!!! not fake AP!!!!! we hav authority to apply AP..... we don take scrap or potong car.....we don take stolen or 'piang' car.....car come with complete document....it's a legal car....we already noe dat sgpore cars become scrap after 5yrs.....so we buy da cars complete with document b4 it turn into scrap or potong car....evedoe da some of da car is more then 5yrs, dat bcuz we already xtend da COE 4 da car.....then we apply AP to reg into malaysian cars.....all can b done la bro....after done da reg process, bring all da new document n i DARE u guys to check at JPJ,KASTAM,PDRM....its totally legal....

2-we as malaysian can drive any cars(local or imported) in malaysia as long we hav malaysian driving license n da car roadtax n insurance still 'hidup'....foreigners also can drive any cars at malaysia as long as they hav malaysian or international driving license...don belive me???? go ask the PDRM urself!!!!!!!! plus, malaysians need international driving license to drive at sgpore or any other country....but remember this, if we get into xcident with imported car in malaysia, u'll hav to use ur own money cuz da insurance will not cover 4 u as its using insurance not from local company.......ADA PAHAM KA SKANG??????!!!!!!!?????

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

as i know before, foreign plate number registre could not be drove by anyone except the owner in the grant n the name in the insurans only, because it is illegal. Better u ask jpj for more info.

I have many cousins in thailand an they always drive their cars to malaysia, when i drive the car, jpj n polis said, u drive the car with illegal, because this is not ur car car. If accident, the insurans will not cover the car.......

But untill u regeistre to malaysia plate i dont know laaaaaaa.........

---------- post added at 06:27 am ---------- previous post was at 06:23 am ----------

one more thing, u can drive singapore car or most car in the world legally if u have international car licence........
haiya bro.....tired already lorh xplaining bout this......plz read the latest text dat i juz reply to 'mvs83'......shame on u guys who always hantam people with no knowledge.....x chantek woooo......kesian wooooo......juz call and ask if u dont understand.....i'll make it clear for u.....thanks guys!!!!!! Thanks 4 ur help!!!!!

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...