IMPACT muaythai gym and mix martial arts

All Other Stuff

IMPACT muaythai gym and mix martial arts

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
sorry to be a bit rude but if i tell u the classes are free but our trainers sucks will u join???before asking the price come have a look how we train at IMPACT GYM.cheers bump

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i believe that your class for sure is good and your trainer is well trained.
But I also believe that everybody have their own budget every month.

No point to be really interested to join your class but cannot pay for your fee!!
Will you let me join your class if i really interested in joining them but no money to pay for the fee?

cheersss....

PS: A lot of failed engineer failed in their business because they are not a sales personal that know how to do marketing!!!

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
i believe that your class for sure is good and your trainer is well trained.
But I also believe that everybody have their own budget every month.

No point to be really interested to join your class but cannot pay for your fee!!
Will you let me join your class if i really interested in joining them but no money to pay for the fee?

cheersss....

PS: A lot of failed engineer failed in their business because they are not a sales personal that know how to do marketing!!!
to be honest i have a few students who cant pay but still train.if u read the add u can see all details in it.
price is 140rm for one month unlimited classes.pay 2 months at 240rm and 3 months at 300rm
no registration fee's and tks for ur concern.
PS;been teaching muay thai classes in kl when most people where still playing badminton so i know my business pretty well tks for ur concern.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here know what does it mean by close deck and open deck? how does it affect the performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience