I'm JAPANESE!! from JAPAN

Tsuneyoshi Takuwa

Mar 27, 2012
Osaka Japan
www.cardomain.com
i used to work in NTT, but very unlucky because they never send me to nihon..haha.. better stick back to english or else admin will delete...

my painting techniques very poor, i only know how to appreciate.. in malaysia, i have yet to see anyone with an airbrushed rim with design, mostly just single colour. seeing yours is something new and refreshing
I think your Japanese is ok. because I can understand it.
I'll update other my airbrush pics later.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Hi heres are my airbrush.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
The air brush rim is something new here, so far never seen 1 with my eye here... very nice indeed, look like wheels on fire...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
nice ride Takuwa san

do you drift competitively? The drift scene is much smaller but it's not too bad. I think there are many events here that even the japanese drifters have participated before.

i, myself don't drift. i'm more into hill drives or mountain pass (峠, tōge) :biggrin:

Apr 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Tsuneyoshi Takuwa,
My name is Izam. I drive Nissan Cefiro year 99, A32. Im thinking to replace DQ20 with another recon engine.
Could Cefiro fits RB20 engine? What's is your advice?

Thanks in advance
-izam-

Tsuneyoshi Takuwa

Mar 27, 2012
Osaka Japan
www.cardomain.com
Hello everyone. I am very sorry for not being able to get back to right away.
I am accepting lots of enquiries on the website everyday. and I am shipping parts for overseas everyday.
if you have any enquiries, please send me PM or E-mail.

thank you very much and I'm sorry for late responce.

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
brother, did u have manage to ship recon car to oversea country? like ship and sell to malaysia? because currently i'm looking for corolla trueno ae111,blacktop six gear transmission, 2 door version.

Tsuneyoshi Takuwa

Mar 27, 2012
Osaka Japan
www.cardomain.com
brother, did u have manage to ship recon car to oversea country? like ship and sell to malaysia? because currently i'm looking for corolla trueno ae111,blacktop six gear transmission, 2 door version.
Hello.
Thank you for your comment. Yes, I will be able to exporting Japanese used cars for overseas.
Please send me PM or E-mail.
You can contact my E-mail address is

[email protected]

Thank you.

DolPhiN34

Known Member
Feb 17, 2009
Hi Tsuneyoshi Takuwa nice to know u in this forum..
ur english is good compared with my japanese friends :rofl:..
i admired ur s14 look awesome i just drive r33 25/30..
pm me price for T51R turbo..:listen:

Sep 16, 2012
shah alam, sela
hey takuwa, how's malaysia welcoming u? anyways im interested in the silvia s15..so can u tell me about the car and the pros and cons? is it a reliable car for as my daily ride? i wanna try nissan now..but i've got no knowledge about this s15..so thats it,would appreciate a reply.. thanks man!

nakar

Feb 10, 2011
Kota Bahru
hey Tsuneyoshi Takuwa........nice to meet u........hope i learn something about nissan with you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu, just to ask as i am driving a honde integra DA7 1.6..my problem is after driving for half an hour,under the car will get very hot till i can feel inside(such as touching the gear knob,everything on the floor in the middle) try replacing the exhaust still the same..currently 2 inch all the way..when stop get down to touch the exhaust tip, can cook eggs on top liow...my questions is that normal for exhaust to get very hot?or is it other thing?thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience