i'm a noob too...

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: CAN'T REMEMBER. WAS LONG AGO BEFORE THE USERFILE WAS RESET

-When was it? Ps. LOOK UP!

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Ps. READ THE TOPIC!!

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? NOTHIN MORE THAN A MATCH MAKING CAR TALKING GENERAL COCKING SITE :P

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? STUDY!

-Scribble away you own stuff after this!

I wonder why i open this thread also... damn sien sial... still wondering who are all the 26 girls that exist in this forum lah :rolleyes:

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
dude... of all places u must find your soulmate here?! this is one place that has the least chic la. :lol:

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
lol now i know ler...
kononnya u all these BUAYAS camping in "newbies thread waiting for chiqs to appear"
i've neva stepped into Introduction and Newbies one... coz i not crocodile... :lol:
hahahaha caught the lot of crocs :D

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
yeah.. rite... u know how crocs hunt? they drift on the surface of ponds and lakes pretending to be logs (dat's d same as u telling pple u're not buaya).. waiting for prey....

@s|D_BurN

Apr 11, 2004
Visit site
i also wanna join de buaya team also ar...............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Recently i went to test drive a nissan sentra b13 with sr20ve 20v and 6 speed manual gearbox.
I am quite interested in the car.
Anybody have opinions on the reliability and maintenance?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience