Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge 2 Sepang 9/1/2011

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Registration for Round 2 of the Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge is now officially open! Featuring on-track action for street-modified vehicles over 3-laps of the full F1 Circuit, be sure not to miss out with categories for FWD, RWD, 4WD, and Open!

To recap: Last September’s Round 1 saw spectacular dicing between Singaporean and Malaysian cars, with both National and Manufacturer pride at stake!

In the 4WD category, Singapore and Subaru walked away with the top-spot claimed by James Kee, closely tailed by Uncle Nea from Malaysia in his Evo9.

The FWD category was dominated by Chris Tan in his FD2R, but was given a run for his money by the APR boys and their Golf GTIs in the rain-soaked Heat 2, and in the Final by Taj Madira and his K20-powered Civic EG6.

A Ferrari took top-spot in RWD, driven by owner Nick Mah. But if you thought that was it, there was a good old turbo KE70 following to take 2nd position and Michael Chew’s MX5 in third.

See what you’re missing? Be there or be square this 9 January! To view Regulations and Register, click here! or go to http://ignition.my/events/speed-challenge-series/

OWS Additives and Lubricants are Event-Sponsor and as such there is also a special offer for their products:
<table width="584" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="316"> PRODUCT
</td> <td width="130"> REGULAR PRICE (RM)
</td> <td width="130"> EVENT SPECIAL (RM)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>OWS Octance Booster (Can)</td> <td>72.00</td> <td>48.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>OWS Uber Power Racing Brake Fluid DOT4</td> <td>163.00</td> <td>156.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>OWS Syntholube Ultimate (4L)</td> <td>429.00</td> <td>312.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>OWS NA Racing Engine Oil (4L)</td> <td>324.00</td> <td>264.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>OWS Turbo Racing Engine Oil (4L)</td> <td>357.00</td> <td>288.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Racing Gear Oil (1L)</td> <td>168.00</td> <td>120.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> To purchase, do contact Adian or Faisal.

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Due to lack of participants, unfortunately the organisers have had to postpone the Speed Challenge event till further notice.

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Hi,
Would like to report a broken link in the Speed Challenge section of ignition.my site. I went to this web page- Speed Challenge Series | Ignition.My and clicked the "Sporting Regulations & Formats" picture but not able to see "Sporting Formats & Regs" pdf file. Instead of the pdf file, i saw a 404 Error.

Although this round has been postponed, but still like to understand more and look forward for next date :)

Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have long seen this little interesting stuff and planning to get one myself of course with an alarm system itself.

So in case any of you do not realize what this is. It's called Electro Luminescent Indicator to be stick on window and it blinks gracefully when alarm is armed. Installed example below :

VIPER 620V DEI EL

Question, does this feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience