If u met pick pocket, wat would u do?

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
If i saw then i will catch him.if try to resist just take it down.Dun care...we go to balai..if let's say like your gf case,i'll let it go,lucky that the hp doesn't got stolen.

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
just catch the bugger n pin him down...provided he got no power weapons la..
wiv my knees on his face or neck, will make him appologize n ask him to pay compensation 4 wasting my time n energy..will photostat his ic as well..
will let him go if he pays me satisfactory la if not straight to the balai.....no joke..hahha.. i always believe in giving people 2nd chance la..hahaha

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sonictheory said:
today damn unfortunately, after taken my lunch with my gf...then heading to coll, coz its almost late for class, coz my gf just put the hp beside the pocket of her bag...by walk thru the sunway piramid....then when on the escalator, my gf and me talking and all then suddenly feel the back like got ppl taking thing from the bag....she tot was my fren trying to playing fool, coz my fren was there also... then she look back...she was thinking why the ahpek (dunno chinese o malay) was holding a hp wit same wallpaper as her (the wallpaper is the pic me and her take) n was trying to keep in pocket d...then she shout, the ahpek straightaway giv back hp to my gf...and say sorry..he was trying to run away....but the escalator was packed, so no idea, hav to act cool....at first i tot was my gf stepped on the oldman made him fall o somethiing, my fren also tot my gf bag trapped the oldman hand...who know its not when the moment my gf told me about being pick pocketed, i was trying to chase, i can see him look back like see got ppl trying to chase o not in a cool and calm way, but then i scare later i punch him o scold him, he act pity o ask me back where is the prove all stuff...then other ppl tot i bully old man pula...so i let it go...

if u were me, o the one being pick pocketed, o saw someone being pick pocketed....wat would u do?...wat u do to show the proof?...how u settle? coz i seldom met this kind of experience...ermm...

whack 9 him then say, sorry unker ur phone??

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
lol
...should have take his pic...farker...damn frustrated that time..yup my gf said his whole hand hold the phone d..i think should be have finger print around the phone...sigh....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
yeah next time u see him again .. take his pic post it up somewhere.. let others know what that ahpek is up to.. if ya can't do anythin bout it i'm sure with his picture online and ppl wary of this.. someday he'll b caught red handed.. :D

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
If can, kick the fuckwit's leg. Then when he falls down, kick his head to knock him out. Tie him up and tie him to a trolley. Push the trolley out and tie behind my car. Drive the car onto a 2 way main road/high way. Drive really fast with the trolley pulling behind, then make a curve/turn and swing the trolley to the other side (the oncoming side) of the road when there is a truck coming. Let the trolley slam onto the truck and see how crushed and splattered that fucking pick pocket can become.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
being in malaysia
the polees would't even bother to fingerprint the phone i guess for the old farts prints, even if u call security the fart might juz say, no proof no crime n stuff like that, then u gona hav a hard time also
its a bitch to let him go but then again, really no proof except for your eyes
remember his face...then...see him walking alone on the road...bang him, n run, settle

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone had idea where to custom made Heat shield in KL and selangor area, I had been quote to exhaust shop, but most of them refuse to do so.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience