Idiot Drivers

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
wah lan err, whack into wall. mabuk kah?

btw when i go to jaya jusco in JB most of the handicap parking lots are full of idiot driver. just simply park at handicap lots for convinience them self :banghead: i wish one day they also one of them :thefinger:
those people really handicap lar i think...

in their head, very very cacat..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
these shameless ppl give Malaysia a bad name. They would do anything for their own gain. Even taking up a handicapped parking space. It's similar to stealing money from the bagger's bowl.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Muhammed,

What a lame excuse given. One day, this guy may purposely walk into women's toilet, and when caught -- he'll probably says he got a weak eye sight too....

I was in brickfield last time, and offered a helping hand to a blind person with a cane. You know what? The blind person declined my help. HE said he was ok and need no assistance from others, as he wouldn't want to be seen as helpless soul.

Yet, this weak-eye-sight guy tried to take advantage of handicapped privilage. I wish he would be blind one day so that he could give excuses as much as he wanted all day long.

Anyway, while we are at this topic, here's the biggest idiot of all (drives a red S2000) and occupies a couple of handicapped parking
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/85069-idiot-drivers-172.html

Last edited:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Muhammed,

What a lame excuse given. One day, this guy may purposely walk into women's toilet, and when caught -- he'll probably says he got a weak eye sight too....

I was in brickfield last time, and offered a helping hand to a blind person with a cane. You know what? The blind person declined my help. HE said he was ok and need no assistance from others, as he wouldn't want to be seen as helpless soul.

Yet, this weak-eye-sight guy tried to take advantage of handicapped privilage. I wish he would be blind one day so that he could give excuses as much as he wanted all day long.

Anyway, while we are at this topic, here's the biggest idiot of all (drives a red S2000) and occupies a couple of handicapped parking
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/85069-idiot-drivers-172.html
haha...the biggest idiot....i still remember his face...:banghead:

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
on my way to Ipoh last Saturday morning i'd bumped to a bunch of idot Myvi's...most are white colors...cant seem to recall their club name..bunch of morons brutalizing highway...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
stupid bmw owner. He/she must have thought that 1 exhaust pipe means 1 parking lot. so, 2 exhaust pipe deserves 2 parking lot....

I wonder how stupid ppl without common sense can own a BMW?? What the world has become??:banghead:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i think tat fellow no scare thier car get scratch lolx or maybe juz gam gam get license oni :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to GTChannel.com, Toyota is seriously thinking of building a cheap RWD car, barely below USD16k, following their glory of the famous AE86 in the 80s and the lately drift fashion.

Nevertheless, we shall wait and see how Toyota able to produce a FR with such low cost and aiming at younger generation to own a sport coupe.

Source: GT Channel.com
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience