Idiot Drivers

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
To me , when someone gave a honked while we are reversing , just let them pass through lor ..then only we continue reversing ..

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
just press a brake hold ur breath for 5 sec wo lah & it's gone.. u can take ur time to reversed btw is in apartment right..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Ask your all for opinion ok. I was reversing my car from parking lot till the boot nearly reaching road ctr line already. Then a car came by & honked at me to stop but i keep reversing & he cut me from the other side of road. He was in front driving slowly like waiting for me so i cut him, he swerved his car out & i had make evasive maneouvre. I cut into him and stopped my car, both of us came out arguing, he pushed me & i pushed him back, nearly punched him. Should i be sorry for what happened ?

Actually this is not 1st time happening, at my apartment when reversing out, even an auntie honked me to stop though she 50' away when i just started reversing. I'm confused now.
my challenge everyfuckin time i reverse. Sometimes those bastards from 70feet away will honk as if their parents were conceived on that road, so they have the right to be there and not you.

on a serious note; if your more than half way out you have the right to proceed, if the bastard child behind you is too shallow to fit some common sense, do humanity a favor & stab them in the face.

Last edited:

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
spot this bus at Setapak Sri Rampai nearly every morning,around 7:30am he drive the bus come here and just park at the side for reading newspaper....

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

spot this 2 idiot driver at Setapak Jalan Ayer Panas beside Perodua Showroom.....

no brain.......

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Malaysian are generally color blind therefore they cannot see "yellow" lines.
Even though they are color blinded, their head is yellow minded.....ihihhihhihihi

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
actually when 1st car parked like this....the next cars will automatic follow parked like tht lo...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hmm...wonder who is the 1st fucker?...*ahem*..i mean parker...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i think is iswara aeroback coz only his car parked senget 1,n u can see beside him got 1 unser or prado very close to him,or this car is 1st idiot i think....the kancil n iswara parked very straight.....mayb....:smokin:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
i think is iswara aeroback coz only his car parked senget 1,n u can see beside him got 1 unser or prado very close to him,or this car is 1st idiot i think....the kancil n iswara parked very straight.....mayb....:smokin:
how u know, maybe the first flucker chow dy..

actually, whoever park first like det, he is the stupid guy, but the second and third guy does not haf to follow..
when you see ppl park lide that, doesn't mean you haf to follow his car, instead, you can leave an empty space and park according back to your space..
never blame the first guy is the reason why you park your car stupidly as well..

leave him as the stupid guy, you dont have to follow.. otherwise you'll become the second, third, and maybe the fourth stupid guy..
this goes to everyone who reads, just in case you saw a different car, doing the same shit..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience