Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
For me, I will give chances for those wanna cut queue with putting their signal. Because, sometimes we also force to cut queue due to some unforeseen issue what... But for those without signal, sorry... please queue lah :thefinger: Or else, later there will be new Mr car lock posted in FB already... LOL :rofl:
Can see the difference. If those that somehow not familiar with the road and need to cut in, and those that intended to cut queue all along, they will usually go all the way front to cut in, if those no intention to cut in, they will cut in somewhere in the middle and not all the way to the front...

Those I won't allow them to cut in at all.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
those who purposely cut-in the Q have smarten-up oredi........they purposely tint their windows so dark until nobody could see their blardy faces from outside....probably becoz they are damn malu doing such low-class act.

so wrong, so malu.....and still doing it. Maresia boreh....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
those who purposely cut-in the Q have smarten-up oredi........they purposely tint their windows so dark until nobody could see their blardy faces from outside....probably becoz they are damn malu doing such low-class act.

so wrong, so malu.....and still doing it. Maresia boreh....
Haha! I do dark cuz I dont want see idiot driver's F@$% up face when they cut queue but cant get in :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
No need dark tint... wear full cover helmet like Stig... LOL... :rofl:
douchebag wear helmet while driving their daily ride, at public road.......

or the co-driver or other passengers in the car cannot tahan the ugly face of the driver.....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No need dark tint... wear full cover helmet like Stig... LOL... :rofl:
douchebag wear helmet while driving their daily ride, at public road.......

or the co-driver or other passengers in the car cannot tahan the ugly face of the driver.....:hmmmm:
U won't be surprise to see one. Hang around 1Utama area...got one Red Suprima Driver with some fancy dashboard mods in the middle and wearing Racing Gloves and Racing Helmet while driving on public roads...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He still around ah?:stupid:
Shud be staying somewhere there, cuz I went further front to go into 1Utama new wing car park...he turn left to those housing area...

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

(syoik sendiri) malaysian stig kua?
A sign to tell u that he is fast...dont mess with me or I'll smoke u

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
since we are on the subject of full face helmet, anyone can confirm if it is illegal to wear helmet when driving their daily ride? on public road?
I know it is silly, for sure (or the driver kiasi)

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Actually I support the idea of wearing helmet while driving, because helmet is 100x safer and more effective than having 16 airbags. And it cost 100x cheaper.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Not really.
normal car seat are not design to be helmet friendly.
i discover this when i was driving on public road and then around campus while wearing helmet.my navigator oso wears helmet.visor down of course.

Our head will be forced to look down.

still remember a lady/auntie whom was about to overtake us actually slowed down and get back behind us when seeing us driving with helmet.

I have to agree,i feel more protected wearing a helmet.but camt wear it too long as neck pain will start due to the headrest.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience