Idiot Drivers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seems to be meeting a lot of them lately. Told you drive SUV, you go drive SLK sure get bullied......lol

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Super Little Kancil.... LOL... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Btw, met al lot of this type of 'Professional' drivers in north as well... no signal during cut lane and the worst during cut queue, some more giving you the face that he/she deserve to cut your queue...:mad:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Btw, met al lot of this type of 'Professional' drivers in north as well... no signal during cut lane and the worst during cut queue, some more giving you the face that he/she deserve to cut your queue...:mad:
all malaysian cars should be made without the need of signal lamps....

since many dont use the lamps at all....or dont bother about it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Seems to be meeting a lot of them lately. Told you drive SUV, you go drive SLK sure get bullied......lol
Ya met a lot lately, got one yesterday also, a green Savvy, he can go through since I kept to my lane after turning but he chose to stop slightly in front of me...so fine, I turn away and go pass him, stared at him but cant see shit since the tint so dark, only can see his fat arm...

Ya man, got one scolded me with sign language stupid after cutting queue...lol...such a stressful fellow...pity him...

all malaysian cars should be made without the need of signal lamps....

since many dont use the lamps at all....or dont bother about it.
Too much of fingering...therefore finger no more strength to flip the signal stick

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya met a lot lately, got one yesterday also, a green Savvy, he can go through since I kept to my lane after turning but he chose to stop slightly in front of me...so fine, I turn away and go pass him, stared at him but cant see shit since the tint so dark, only can see his fat arm...
Use more public transport then you meet less of them.......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
fingering as it digging gold? or KFC sort of fingering?:idea:
No idea, have to ask those who dont turn on signal on why their fingers become numb or no more strength to flip the signal indicator...could be many reasons as fingers are multipurpose tools.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Use more public transport then you meet less of them.......:rofl:
if one has lots of time to waste, public transportation is the ideal way to travel...

Public transportation seems to be catering more and more for bangla, indon, myanmar nataionality these day....i might be wrong though....

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

No idea, have to ask those who dont turn on signal on why their fingers become numb or no more strength to flip the signal indicator...could be many reasons as fingers are multipurpose tools.

well, if flipping a stalk using a finger oso no strength, then don't drive at all since driving requires turning the wheel, braking, being alert, etc.
I oso advice these ppl not to eat, becoz eating need to hold a spoon and feed it to the mouth and repeat the process.

My guess it that (most) ppl that dont give signal (purposely) are damn bloody ignorants. The only time they give signal is when there are police around, or taking driving test. :biggrin::biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
My guess it that (most) ppl that dont give signal (purposely) are damn bloody ignorants. The only time they give signal is when there are police around, or taking driving test. :biggrin::biggrin:
just like the death road near my house..

u can go to that thread if u want to see..

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Agreed,get an old 4x4.
Old 4x4 are very reliable if u manage to get a hand on a good unit.
Just install a big bad bull bar and crank the torsion bar up few inches.dont keep it too clean,makes the front end have the nasty 'u think i care?' Look.
Then the city is yours.
of u r too concern abt fc then the suzuki jimny is nice.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if one has lots of time to waste, public transportation is the ideal way to travel...

Public transportation seems to be catering more and more for bangla, indon, myanmar nataionality these day....i might be wrong though....
Depends on where you live and also the traffic condition haha! For me, is almost the same. About 45 mins for me to reach my area. But about 15mins drive to reach due to traffic jam from LRT Station.

If not that jam, I can reach home in 40-45mins. Just that taking the LRT I have no stress and I wont bump into any idiot drivers on the road...cuz there is no such test to test those who wants a driving license to know if their mental is okay or not okay.

One of the reason why got road bullies is cuz no mentality test included...if mental problem disallow them to get license :)

well, if flipping a stalk using a finger oso no strength, then don't drive at all since driving requires turning the wheel, braking, being alert, etc.
I oso advice these ppl not to eat, becoz eating need to hold a spoon and feed it to the mouth and repeat the process.

Pure ignorant and also ego, is like putting signal while changing lanes, means like they are begging u to give way....that's why the no signal thingy.

Another thing is that I think some attitude of not letting people into their lane even after turn on the signal and not cutting queue is one of the reasons where a lot of ppl cut out without signal.

For me, I dont care u let me pass or not, as long i cutting out I will still put signal. As I know the next or next car will let me in eventually as long im not cutting queue.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Pure ignorant and also ego, is like putting signal while changing lanes, means like they are begging u to give way....that's why the no signal thingy.

Another thing is that I think some attitude of not letting people into their lane even after turn on the signal and not cutting queue is one of the reasons where a lot of ppl cut out without signal.

For me, I dont care u let me pass or not, as long i cutting out I will still put signal. As I know the next or next car will let me in eventually as long im not cutting queue.
For me, I will give chances for those wanna cut queue with putting their signal. Because, sometimes we also force to cut queue due to some unforeseen issue what... But for those without signal, sorry... please queue lah :thefinger: Or else, later there will be new Mr car lock posted in FB already... LOL :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agreed,get an old 4x4.
Old 4x4 are very reliable if u manage to get a hand on a good unit.
Just install a big bad bull bar and crank the torsion bar up few inches.dont keep it too clean,makes the front end have the nasty 'u think i care?' Look.
Then the city is yours.
of u r too concern abt fc then the suzuki jimny is nice.
Crank up suspension like those off road ones, use giant tyres, all move aside....hhahhahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

INSIDE MY CAR HAVE
1)IMMOBILISER
2)STOPLOCK
3)ANTIHIJACK
4)VIPER ALARM 2 WAY VIBRATION AND SOUND
5)BONNET LOCK (SPECIAL KEY)
6)INFRARED DETECTOR (HEATDETECTOR)
7)WINDSCREEN SENSOR (ALL GLASS)
8)SPECIAL TINTED(TAKE TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS)
9)NS70 35 R BATTERY.REALLY BIG
10)CCTV IN MY GARAGE
11)GSM DETECTED
BATTERY IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL THAT IS RIGHT.
NORMAL BATTERY ONLY CAN STAY 1 DAY
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience