Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Usually I prefer not to sound them...I rather give them a lesson they will regret by putting my signatures on their car...
just come back later. Silent killer...:biggrin:

No need pancit their tyres mia...just take a small stone and cover back the air cap with the stone in it...sure slowly
no more air...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one is the most common and seems to be Malaysian's Favourite. :top:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I encountered a car parking space snatcher too at Midvalley. That was some time ago...when I saw a car coming out, I turned on my indicator and was waiting for the car to come out. Because the car was parked at a T-Junction, and the ah pek was in the direction of parking his car straight away without much maneuvering required (i gotta do turns to park my car at that lot). When he was about to park his car into the lot, I honked him. He paused for awhile, looked at me, and acted stupid and drove his car into the parking space.

My fren and I looked at each other. Then my friend said, "Nvm lar..we got plenty of time". So we drove off to get another parking. Fortunately, another car came out and I managed to park my car in within 5 minutes after that incident. The good thing is, when we walk towards the lift lobby, the ah pek old junk saga was in the path. So my friend and I did what we wanted to do. Fold his car's side mirror, the opposite way. Then we cont with out movie and popcorn :rofl:

I dont believe in karma, but I believe what goes around comes around, and the theory of chain reaction. My action was just speeding up the time to his karma :rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear fellow members,
What you see sometimes is not the real scenario...
That so called "idiot" may be a victim of circumstances..
Before you came, there might be another idiot park in 2 lots space,
So the 2nd driver just park next to it...
When the first idiot left, you see only the second one...
So, unless and until you see personally the way they park, then only you can label them as IDIOT...
Otherwise, we forgive and forget la....
Life will be more pleasant that way...

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
We drive on the road everyday, sharing the same road, path and most of us spend our time rushing back and forth from work thus we are faced with many idiot drivers... be it in big or small cars. No point challenging them coz we all know how small minded they are but we still move on...

Chill and happy driving!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I encountered a car parking space snatcher too at Midvalley. That was some time ago...when I saw a car coming out, I turned on my indicator and was waiting for the car to come out. Because the car was parked at a T-Junction, and the ah pek was in the direction of parking his car straight away without much maneuvering required (i gotta do turns to park my car at that lot). When he was about to park his car into the lot, I honked him. He paused for awhile, looked at me, and acted stupid and drove his car into the parking space.

My fren and I looked at each other. Then my friend said, "Nvm lar..we got plenty of time". So we drove off to get another parking. Fortunately, another car came out and I managed to park my car in within 5 minutes after that incident. The good thing is, when we walk towards the lift lobby, the ah pek old junk saga was in the path. So my friend and I did what we wanted to do. Fold his car's side mirror, the opposite way. Then we cont with out movie and popcorn :rofl:

I dont believe in karma, but I believe what goes around comes around, and the theory of chain reaction. My action was just speeding up the time to his karma :rofl:
Should have just twist the side mirrors facing the opposite direction....:rofl:

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
What you see sometimes is not the real scenario...
That so called "idiot" may be a victim of circumstances..
Before you came, there might be another idiot park in 2 lots space,
So the 2nd driver just park next to it...
When the first idiot left, you see only the second one...
Or in case of open air parking, there was a motorcycle taking up the space.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Especially Bulls on the road...not the famous Lambo kind of bulls, but bulls that dash or accelerate whenever they
see orange light from traffic light and especially SIGNAL lights...

Dash dash, keep smelling people's butt just to prevent u from cutting in, even if it is not cuz of cutting queue.

If cutting queue, I won't blame and agree for not letting them pass as we are all lining up nicely and they just cut in with ease...
If you're late for work, everyone on the road is late as well, they are still lining up even it is late. You take responsibility for
what you decided in the morning for waking up late...then cut queue just to hope to make it in time...which you are actually
causing extra jam for the queue...and those who have been lining up...

Have some consideration to others on the road who is ALSO rushing for work..:banghead:

Another thing I hate about majority riders on Motorcycles, is cuz they don't have brains or even
considerate enough to think. There was once, I was driving, this bike pass by my side mirror real close
and can see he was already expecting/knowing that he will surely hit my side mirror, he raised his hand
a little when passing by my car side mirror, can see it was intentional. I was like, this bugger really…

Nvm, then yesterday night, there is another idiot ride pass and really hit my side mirror. I was cursing
like hell. Then he just raise his hand after passing by (hitting my side mirror) as an apology I assume.

Apology is one thing, if u know u cant get pass, have some consideration to slow down and make sure.
My saga still okay, at least not electronic controlled side mirrors. What if those with Electronic Side Mirrors?
My car previously with electronic side mirrors got worse after being hit twice by these idiots. It became like
almost close to consider as broken. Is not cheap! :mad:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sorry SF.....my honda goldwing too wide....and i misjudged your sidemirror :biggrin:

:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL! Not as in just raised his left hand, can see is like avoid his hands from hitting against my side mirror :rofl:

Danz, I see a ducati I would move far away :rofl: That one hit me I think the side mirror will break :laugh:

Pomen: :rofl: Those guys not wearing Arai Helmet and no backpack, so can't be u la bro :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help, last friday i feel that my car air con is not cold, so sat i send to the workshop for inspection. then the mech say its because the air con gas not enough, so he just refill the gas for me and say ok d. then on the way i driving home, i can feel the cold air, but then got some gas smell when the moment i just on the air on. then today when i drive the car again, the air is no more cold liao.
i was wonder i can smell the air con gas inside the car, mean there is some leakage right?and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience