Idiot Drivers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys stick to topic....no more Supraltis..2JZ Altis...Pink Supra...etc...Post more pictures

KhalilK

Sep 7, 2009
Subang Jaya
if you wanna experience the ignorance and stupidity of malaysian drivers, all you have to do is try driving past a school around the time it finishes. freaking parents and bus sekolah drivers double and triple parking. blocking the whole damn road. i was once stuck for 30 mins in front of a school on a 3 lane road.

also, skrew all the assholes driving in the emergency lanes on the highway. if you bang into something stopped on the emergency lane. dont complain about vehicles stopped on the emergency lane think about what the hell you're doing driving on that lane anyway.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OT here a little as a reply to alantjw.
Yes, I heard is not easy to drive Supra but not only supra but all FR cars need experience and skills to really understand the car. From what I heard especially raining my frens dare not speed if driving FR cars. But is a nice car to drive. With great power comes great responsibility ma :top:

Like that you are very unlucky kena bang after painting. Lucky enough you managed to removed the scratch mark. I usually use Tar Remover to remove.

Khalilk:
If you wanna know where is another school that will irritate you dearly, go to SMKKB. Kepong Baru Secondary school after 7pm. or after 1pm when school is over. I really hate to go through school are where it is so narrow around housing area. I find it stupid to have a school around a housing area instead of having it in a proper location.
Triple Park? Nowadays malaysian upgraded themselves adi. They went up to Four cars parking in a row. Just nuisance. Too creative and yet too ignorant.

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes those people didnt know what is a principle of driving ......then just know only that the road is belong to their grandpa .......no matter they are young or old , lady or gentlement even high post executive..didnt know what is understanding about.....i still remember when i drive at MRR2 there is a lady indian ...drive at fast line with 70km/ph...that time i really piss off and over take the car , i look at the drive ......i didnt mean to offence some one but if you got same senario like me u will understand....sometimes i didnt understand why friday pray they can be a triple park on the road ? as far as i concern no matter your skin colour we still in the same law when ur driving or parking ...but sometimes law can be break .....due to some reason...if we triple park sure kena saman...how about friday pray..? i didnt mean to offence or to critic someone but the fact is we are human, using same road and same mind....try to understand other when you are driving .

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
sorry no pics and no number plate as was driving,yesterday after watch movie and shopping,den going bck to wangsa from 1U,near the cimb bank there(i dunno wat road is tat call,den got 1 big left sweep and go downhill de)got 1 gold kelisa...damn idiot,use emergency lane,normal lar..den he speed summore...ok,den hit the front car's side mirror,luckily when i saw the idiot coming i straight hide my side mirror....is middle age guy...beside than then kelisa,a daihatsu charade oso..cant they juz Q up..damn

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this fellow is guy or lady drive ? this guys musbe very emergency ...but did she or he put the double sign when driving in emergency lane.....

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
middle age guy,both of them,indian in kelisa and charade is chinese...
nt emergency,they juz dunwan to Q up,no emergency light,no horn or wat so ever,juz wan to cut Q...nabeh.my car oso wait for quite long and sucking more fuel than his car and his car cant wait?luckily din hit my car side mirror,else i go report,better yet,go down and smack him..grr

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
take it easy my friends, they just like a small kids which didnt know what is Q ? maybe they thought small car like kelisa can do what ever they fell , but they wrong if the car bang , how ? i believe they will be the most person to die first compare with other car....that why small car need to drive extra carefully compare with normal car....no need too angry with this children? we dont care how old is he ? but the attitude is like small kids..just forgive the small kids....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
sometimes those people didnt know what is a principle of driving ......then just know only that the road is belong to their grandpa .......no matter they are young or old , lady or gentlement even high post executive..didnt know what is understanding about.....i still remember when i drive at MRR2 there is a lady indian ...drive at fast line with 70km/ph...that time i really piss off and over take the car , i look at the drive ......i didnt mean to offence some one but if you got same senario like me u will understand....sometimes i didnt understand why friday pray they can be a triple park on the road ? as far as i concern no matter your skin colour we still in the same law when ur driving or parking ...but sometimes law can be break .....due to some reason...if we triple park sure kena saman...how about friday pray..? i didnt mean to offence or to critic someone but the fact is we are human, using same road and same mind....try to understand other when you are driving .
lol.. i get what u mean... i also have problem drivng slow sometimes... due to rushing... and most of the time i drive fast just after a traffic jam to chase back my time loss in the jam... then there are idiots driving slow on the outer lane.... didnt they know that outer lane is only use for memotong????

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
Well :proud:

hahaha.. this 1 is nice...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

is this the salution to keep away from the theif??:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

using 4g93NA in my wira..:slug:
will change block in near time..
so planning to do some mod along with the block changing..
heard that increase the compression will do some difference..

so the main question is:
- is it worth it for my daily driven street use only car..
- pro & con to do this mod..
- any suggestion on what piston to use & also part that must be use along with the suggested piston..
- or any other related info that i must know about this..
thanx in advance for all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience