Idiot Drivers

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
actually i can bear with these idiot driver attitude on the road...but I just can't bear their ignorance on other car owner's car when they park their car and open their door widely without realising it will cause dent mark on the other car.

F%$K, i've just re-paint my ride not more than 6months and my car door already have 3 dent mark on the door, caused by idiot driver who open their car door and knocked on my ride.

whenever i parked my ride, i will make damn sure there are suffcient space for the car next to mine to open their car door. but yet....damn ...:bawling: :bawling: :mad:

Bump: actually i can bear with these idiot driver attitude on the road...but I just can't bear their ignorance on other car owner's car when they park their car and open their door widely without realising it will cause dent mark on the other car.

F%$K, i've just re-paint my ride not more than 6months and my car door already have 3 dent mark on the door, caused by idiot driver who open their car door and knocked on my ride.

whenever i parked my ride, i will make damn sure there are suffcient space for the car next to mine to open their car door. but yet....damn ...:bawling: :bawling: :mad:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
that really a heartache with the dents.

My car has got plenty of corner scrapmarks. Many were cause by ppl entering and exiting parking spot too close to my car and crap my bumpers...I got used to it oredi in KL.
i intend to drive a pickup truck when I change car nxt time. I make sure it has a steel reinforced bumpers.

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
actually i can bear with these idiot driver attitude on the road...but I just can't bear their ignorance on other car owner's car when they park their car and open their door widely without realising it will cause dent mark on the other car.

Bump: actually i can bear with these idiot driver attitude on the road...but I just can't bear their ignorance on other car owner's car when they park their car and open their door widely without realising it will cause dent mark on the other car.

HAHAHA, we are in the same boat brother.

i did this too, but sadly, dents cant be avoided.

i think they just dont give a ..... about other peoples car especially if its modded nicely lagi kau2 dia bukak pintu.:thefinger:

Bump:

HAHAHA, we are in the same boat brother.

i did this too, but sadly, dents cant be avoided.

i think they just dont give a ..... about other peoples car especially if its modded nicely lagi kau2 dia bukak pintu.:thefinger:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com

haha...i also do that...But ppl are just too bloody dont give a damn about others...

Bump:

haha...i also do that...But ppl are just too bloody dont give a damn about others...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
small car can selit here n there

Bump: the white myvi took 2 lots....happened to be my colleague too

how sad

Bump: the white myvi took 2 lots....happened to be my colleague too

how sad

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My car also got dents. T.T Very sakit hati to see.....but ppl is just too ignorant.

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
this morning around 4:30am plus, i was driving my car, out to KL, from KJ using the federal..

i was driving quite fast indeed, (120-140 km/h) when suddenly a group of 3 black cars came.. im not sure if they are bunch of friends, but they do look like they are together..

the first car was an EP, followed by FD, and the last car was a 350Z..

i was in the middle lane.. with no intentions to kacau any of the car, cos im just driving a stock wira, and i know that there are no chance in hell that i can beat any of those..

these bunch of cars, from the fast lane, pass by me and straight away cut infront of me.. and the 350z stayed on my right, tryin to provoke me into a race (what the hell?..)

then i just drive normally (still quite fast), ignoring the 350z who keeps on revving his powder engine by my side.. but, these 2 cock civic who cut infront of me decided to slow down (i don't know why you wanna overtake people and slow down)

pissed by the situation, i overtake both civic in the third lane, then move back to middle lane continue driving constantly around 140km/h, and all of the sudden this 350z was tailgating me sooo close that i couldn't even see his headlight..
i was like, wtf?.. but i continue driving normally without increasing speed..

and this mutherflucker, keep on tailgating, and came to my right side so close that our side mirrors almost hit, cucuk again and come to my left side pulak, revving and revving his car..
and he did that all the way, until we reach the roundabout, which i took a left, and he go straight on..

i don't understand why did you do such stupid behavior, endangering the public and also yourself, so, to the owner of Black 350Z, registration number NCB83 (got bling2 brothers LED strip for plate number), if you haf personal problem with me, please do show up. i don't understand why you wanna pick up a fight with a wira anyway. why don't you try those Evos or skylines instead?.. scared loose ar?..

cheebai 350Z driver, i hope you are one of zth forumer. And i did see your car before, lepak at Al-safa mamak in Bandar Utama. you got issues with me, please do come and find me. Thanks.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Die lah this fairlady .. got number plate somemore .. easy to spot :hmmmm: .. maybe this is how he say hello to another zth member .. hahaha

Bump: Die lah this fairlady .. got number plate somemore .. easy to spot :hmmmm: .. maybe this is how he say hello to another zth member .. hahaha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
roy_fatboy,

If I were you in such situation, I'll slow down to 50km/hr crawling speed at the federal highway. I won't be speeding like 120-140km/hr as it breaks the law, endangering lives, guzzling more petrol (and my 34yrs old car cannot do that speed anyway).

I bet the road bullies (or gangsters) will be very put-off and will be gone sooner that you think....

I suspect the Z was the paymaster @ boss and the Hondas are the paikia.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
i don't understand why did you do such stupid behavior, endangering the public and also yourself, so, to the owner of Black 350Z, registration number NCB83 (got bling2 brothers LED strip for plate number), if you haf personal problem with me, please do show up. i don't understand why you wanna pick up a fight with a wira anyway. why don't you try those Evos or skylines instead?.. scared loose ar?..

cheebai 350Z driver, i hope you are one of zth forumer. And i did see your car before, lepak at Al-safa mamak in Bandar Utama. you got issues with me, please do come and find me. Thanks.
Wuahahaha... AL-safa mamak?? Yo~ damansara kaki~ roy~ drop me a pm... this car very familiar..
used to park infront of FS nasi kandar too... hahaha...:stupid:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
last night after yumcha , was on LDP driving normal speed 70-80 on the left lane , tiba2 come out one neo with R3 bodykit(i think so) , knn , i was cornering nicely at my own lane , that bugger out of no where @ the side of me , taking the corner so close to me ... i was like wtf ... can't u drive properly ...

nowadays very hard 2 have a decent drive le ...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
liz@rd,

the neo driver "ter-corner" near you becoz he concentrating scratching his balls...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience